Seven months after the events of Tom Clancy's The Division, the Green Poison epidemic had reached Washington, D.C., causing chaos and, ultimately, collapse of society, all within a short time frame. Now, Strategic Homeland Division agents are all that stands in the way of chaos overrunning the once vibrant and bustling capital of the United States. And one faction in particular will test The Division more than any others before them.
A month after the events of Tom Clancy's The Division 2, another threat has emerged back in New York City. An old enemy has re-emerged and taken over what used to be a thriving city. It's up to Division agents to hunt down Keener and put an end to the occupation.
- June 16, 2020 Title Update 10 fixes, new exotics, balancing changes, and more!
- April 21, 2020 Title Update 9 fixes, exotic reconfiguration, balancing changes, and more!
- April 7, 2020 Title Update 8.5 fixes, gameplay changes, balancing changes, and more!
- March 24, 2020 - Title Update 8.4 gameplay changes, balancing changes, and more!
- March 2, 2020 - Title Update 8/Warlords of New York Warlords of New York release, Gear 2.0, balancing changes, and more!
- February 12, 2020 - Coney Island/Title Update 7 Episode 3, two new main missions, Classified Assignments, Specialization 6, and more!
- December 9, 2019 - Title Update 6.1 Silent Night Apparel Event, Hardcore Mode Beta, gameplay changes, fixes, and more!
- October 15, 2019 - Pentagon: The Last Castle/Title Update 6 Epiosde 2, two new main missions, Classified Assignments, Specialization 5, and more!
- July 23, 2019 - Patches and Updates/Title Update 5
Episode 1, Expeditions, changes to vendors, and more!
- May 14, 2019 - Patches and Updates/Title Update 3
Classified Assignments, changes to Commendations, Balancing changes, and more!
- March 28, 2019 - Patches and Updates/Update 1.0.4
Performance improvements, VOIP and UI changes, Skill and Mod fixes, and more!
- March 15, 2019 - Initial public release
- August 23, 2018 - Update 1.8.3
Balancing changes to Striker's Battlegear, gameplay and bug fixes, and more!
- June 14, 2018 - Update 1.8.2 "Parsnip"
Shields added, Two new Legendary Missions, increased Phoenix Credits limit, changed to Gear Sets, and more!
- April 12, 2018 - Update 1.8.1 "Strawberry"
Two new Global Events, Two new Legendary Missions, Changes to Classified Gear Drop Rates, an enhancement for Xbox One X players, and more!
- December 5, 2017 - Update 1.8: Resistance
New area - West Side Pier, New Exotic Weapons, PVE game mode Resistance, PVP game mode Skirmish, Changes to Rogue System, and more!
For more information visit the Patches and Updates page.
We're an encyclopedia run and maintained by people just like you! Created by fans, for fans, The Division Wiki is dedicated to creating a comprehensive and informative resource about all things related to the franchise. We are currently editing over 2,243 articles with over 46,030 edits.