Assault rifles fall intermediately in accuracy, range, rates of fire, and firepower. Assault rifles are selective fire, which can contribute to overall accuracy and marksmanship skills from a Marksman Rifles adapted onto this class of weapon.
Assault rifles tend to be mid-range, full-automatic weapons, with some limited exceptions. Compared to SMGs, assault rifles tend to have a smaller bullet spread, stronger recoil, and longer optimal range. Additionally, all assault rifles have an innate headshot damage bonus of +75%, compared to +50% on most other weapons. There are two different types. The ones that use the 5.56 mm rounds (like the M16A2 and the SIG-716) and the ones that use 7.62mm rounds (The Classical FAL).
Assault Rifles have a in-class bonus of 17.5-24% Enemy Armor Damage, increasing damage towards enemies having armor.
Assault Rifles Edit
Base Weapons Edit
- Breadbasket: Landing body shots adds a stack of bonus +35% headshot damage to the next headshot for 10s. Max stack is 3.
- Killer: Killing an enemy with a critical hit grants +40% critical hit damage for 10s.
- Preservation: Killing an enemy repairs 10% armor over 5s. Headshot kills improve the repair by an additional 10%.
- Optimist: Weapon damage is increased by +3% for every 10% ammo missing from the magazine.
- Strained: Gain +10% critical hit damage for every 0.5s you are firing. Stacks up to 5 times.
- Close & Personal: Killing a target within 7m grants +30% weapon damage for 10s.
- Fast Hands: Critical hits add a stack of 4% reload speed bonus. Max stack is 40.
- Sadist: Deal +20% weapon damage to bleeding enemies. After 4 kills, applies bleed to the next enemy you hit.
- Vindictive: Killing an enemy with a status effect applied grants you and all allies within 15m 15% critical hit chance and 15% critical hit damage for 20s.
- Ranger: Amplifies weapon damage by 2% for every 5m you are away from your target.
- Steady Hands: Hits grant a stack of +1% Accuracy and Stability. At 100 stacks, consume them to refill the magazine.
- Spike: Headshots grant +20% skill damage for 8s.
- Eyeless: Deal +20% weapon damage to blinded enemies. After 4 kills, applies blind to the next enemy you hit.
- Ignited: Deal +20% weapon damage to burning enemies. After 4 kills, applies burning to the next enemy you hit.
- Perpetuation: Headshots grant +50 status effect damage and duration to the next status effect you apply.
- Reformation: Headshots grant +30% skill repair for 8s.
- Measured: The top half of the magazine has 20% rate of fire and -30% weapon damage. The bottom half of the magazine has -20% rate of fire and 30% total weapon damage.
- Near-Sighted: Receive +80% stability at the cost of -35% optimal range.
- On Empty: Reloading from empty grants +30% weapon handling for 10s.
- Overflowing: Every 3 reloads from empty increases your base magazine capacity by 100%.
- If the player performs a melee attack while holding an Assault Rifle in Tom Clancy's The Division 2, the agent will perform a short right-to-left swing in front of them.
|Weapons in Tom Clancy's The Division|
|Assault Rifles|| |
SCAR-L (Caduceus) • G36 • Bullfrog • Urban MDR
|Light Machine Guns|| |
|Marksman Rifles|| |
SVD • M700 • The Devil's Heel (Devil/Heel)
|Submachine Guns|| |
PP-19 • UMP-45 • Thompson M1928 (Tommy Gun) • The House
M870 • SASG-12 (Medved) • Super 90 • Showstopper
Px4 Storm • X-45 • 93R • Rhino (Golden Rhino)