|For the clothing set, see Banshee's Shadow vanity set.|
Banshee gear is the brainchild of a joint research project between several Ivy-league universities and top defense engineers.- Description
Banshee's Shadow is a Gear set in Tom Clancy's The Division, added in Update 1.4. The set was originally the B.L.I.N.D. Gear Set added in Update 1.3; it was changed to Banshee's Shadow due to its ineffectiveness on the game meta. The Gear Set is designed explicitly for those agents operating in the Dark Zone, focusing on Player vs. Player (PvP) combat and improved rewards in the Dark Zone.
Set completion bonusEdit
- Set bonus (2): +20.0% Looted DZ Funds
- Set bonus (3): +10.0% DMG to target out of cover
- Set bonus (4): Talent: Banshee
- While Rogue, all ammo is completely refiled every 30 seconds. Damage taken from non rogue players reduced by 10%
- When not Rogue, Damage to Rogue players is increased by 10%. This bonus is increased to 20% for 10 minutes after being killed by a rogue.
- Set bonus (5): + 20% Dark Zone Currency Gained + 5% Damage to Targets out of Cover
- Set bonus (6): Talent: Improved Banshee
- While Rogue, the time to clear Manhunt status is decreased by 5% for every group member within 15 meters. All Rogue status actions that result in a rank up are doubled. Rewards for clearing Manhunt status are improved.
- While not Rogue, damage to Manhunt status agents is increased by 2% for each Manhunt level the agent has. Rewards for killing a Manhunt status agent are improved.
- Banshee's Shadow backpack
- Banshee's Shadow armor
- Banshee's Shadow mask
- Banshee's Shadow gloves
- Banshee's Shadow kneepads
- Banshee's Shadow holster
Set completion bonus Edit
- Set bonus (2): +20.0% Pulse critical hit damage
- Set bonus (3): +100% Blind/Deaf Resistance
- Set bonus (4): Talent: B.L.I.N.D. System
- Killing a target creates a flashbang effect at that position.
Set items Edit
- B.L.I.N.D. power pack
- B.L.I.N.D. nullification projection vest
- B.L.I.N.D. light assist mask
- B.L.I.N.D. weapon link gloves
- B.L.I.N.D. kneepads
- B.L.I.N.D. weapon coupling holster
Classified Appearance Edit
- Upon reaching Underground Rank 40, players can receive the Banshee's Shadow vanity set.
- The B.L.I.N.D. System Battle Rifle was originally intended to synergize with the B.L.I.N.D. gear set, having a Weapon talent that increases damage on Blind/Deaf targets.
- The Assault Rifle was first shown in an E3 build for 2016, along with the MG5 Light Machine Gun, and the M700 Marksman Rifle.
- B.L.I.N.D. System Battle Rifle has been changed to the Urban MDR, set to be released in Update 1.5 - Survival.Gearsets in Tom Clancy's The Division
1.1 1.2 1.3 1.5 Unreleased