“ Leave it to the U.S. Military to confuse the Caduceus with the rod of Asclepius.- Unknown LMB Officer ”
Just like the SCAR-L, it has a strong vertical recoil drift.
Recent data mining from Reddit user Ced23Ric has found that the Caduceus assault rifle has a 5% chance of dropping from named enemies outside of the Dark Zone when playing on Hard difficulty.
- Bullet King - Open World PVE named Mob
- Larae Barrett - Lexington Event Center, final boss
- Raptor - General Assembly, mid-mission boss
- Soretto - Clinton (near warehouse / in alleyway)
- Erskine - Hudson Yards Open World PVE named Mob
- Domino - General Assembly, mid-mission boss
- Finch - Lincoln Tunnel Checkpoint, final boss
- Kosinski - Broadway Emporium, final boss - Hard Daily
- Guard - WarrenGate Power Plant, Final room first kill - Hard Challenge
- Hornet - Russian Consulate, Final Boss - Challenge Mode
- Scarecrow - Police Academy, final boss
- Apollo - Open World PVE named Mob
- Fray - Open World PVE named Boss (alley between blocks)
- As mentioned in the flavor text, Caduceus is often confused with the Rod of Asclepius, the staff of the Greek god associated with medicine and healing.
- Caduceus is the staff of Hermes and is symbolized by a rod with two serpents intertwined.
- The Rod of Asclepius on the other hand, is only intertwined with one serpent.