After a battle, militia officers might ask the player for some medications, food, water, and components. The Civilian Militia also guard the White House with the help of JTF operatives. Civilian Militia members are also seen at different parts of the city patrolling and savaging for items they want to bring back to their settlement. They are however not a united faction, being dispersed into many groups in various locations.
Militia Soldiers - Militia soldiers make up the bulk of the Militia force. Armed various weaponry (ARs, SMGs, LMGs, shotguns) they are most commonly seen guarding and capturing control points, patrolling areas, and scavenging for supplies. They are usually indicated by a green arrow marker.
Militia Officers - Officers usually lead their squad into battle when taking over a control point and are seen training new recruits in target practice. Armed with only a pistol (usually), they are the only member of the Militia that can revive agents if they get down, and vise versa. They are usually indicated by a green star marker.
Sentry Guards - Sentry Guards are usually stationed at the entrances at their respected Settlements, protecting the entrances from hostiles, and are usually the ones to open up the entrance when they see an agent approaching. They are usually armed with various Assault Rifles or Rifles. They have no indication.
What's your favorite Settlement?
Come on, people! Secure the site!
- When an agent calls in an allied task force for assistance in securing a control point site.
All right, lets lock this place down in case they try to take it back.
- Civilian Militia member informs everyone to secure the area in case the enemy tries to come back and take the site.
Hot damn we showed those True Sons of bitches!
- A civilian militia member expresses their happiness when a True Sons control point site is captured.
We're happy to see you.
- A civilian militia member expresses their relief once they see a Division agent.
Right, there's the signal! Let's move out.
- When a player calls in for allied reinforcements to a control point.
There's the Agent! Get that fire out!
- Once all Hyena members have been killed, the agent finally enters the White House.