|This article, Civilian Militia, has insufficient information and needs more content. You can assist The Division Wiki by expanding this article as much as you can.|
The Civilian Militia is an ally faction in Tom Clancy's The Division 2. They are currently allied with the Strategic Homeland Division. If the player decides to help the militia with various tasks like gathering food and supplies, the militia can be called in battle to assist the player in capturing control points around the city. The Civilian Militia will also help the player establish and build their own Base of Operations (BOO). After battle, militia officers might ask the player for some medications, food, water, and components. The Civilian Militia also guard the White House with the help of JTF operatives. Civilian Militia members are also seen at different parts of the city patrolling and savaging for items they want to bring back to their settlement. They are however not an united faction, being dispersed into many groups in various locations.
- "Come on, people! Secure the site!"
- — When an agent calls in an allied task force for assistance in securing a control point site.
- "All right, lets lock this place down in case they try to take it back."
- — Civilian Militia member informs everyone to secure the area in case the enemy tries to come back and take the site.
- "Hot damn we showed those True Sons of bitches! "
- — A civilian militia member expresses their happiness when a True Sons control point site is captured.
- "We're happy to see you."
- — A civilian militia member expresses their relief once they see a Division agent.
- "Right, there's the signal! Let's move out."
- — When a player calls in for allied reinforcements to a control point.
- "There's the Agent! Get that fire out!"
- — Once all Hyena members have been killed, the agent finally enters the White House.
- "Keep fighting the good fight."
- — A Female Civilian Militia Drudge boosting a SHD Agent's morale, this could be a reference to Captain Roy Benitez from Tom Clancy's The Division.