The White House is a landmark and is the Base of Operations for Division agents in Tom Clancy's The Division 2. After the capital was evacuated, the JTF left behind a small battalion to guard the White House to maintain the foothold in the capital city. After other Division agents arrive around the country, the JTF and other Washington based Division agents, are able to expand their foothold across the city and able to help out the civilian-based settlements.
The Base of Operations is not only a personal space but also a social space for Division agents. As the city is taken back district by district, the Base of Operations is improved and organized. The Base has a situation room with a UAV control station from where Division agents are able to get on field intelligence, personal and settlement project table for managing projects from there, canteen and quarters for JTF personnel, also associated spaces for associates who offer special services to Division agents, like SHD skills, crafting, Dark Zone Ops etc.
Furthermore, there is a dedicated wing of the Base of Operations for Clan members, where clan members can socialize and plan operations, etc.
List of available services
- Perks and Skills upgrades (also, after level 30, Specializations)
- Crafting Bench (and associated upgrades)
- Clans (including ability to join/create, and leaderboards)
- Ability to enter Dark Zones, as well as DZ Perks
- Firing Range
- Barber Shop (ability to change most cosmetic aspects of the character model)
- Bounties (HVTs from The Division)
- Recalibration Station
- Various vendors, including one used exclusively by clans
- Project Manager
- Division Coordinator
- In August 2018, Ubisoft Brazil made a broadcast and was livestreaming some news. They confirmed that the White House will possibly be the Base of Operations in the game, but the video was taken down for unknown reasons.