Faye Lau Manhunt
- Main article: Manhunt: Faye Lau
Similar to the previous three seasons, End of Watch features four leagues. Each league focuses on one rogue lieutenant and their respective faction.
The Circe League is the final league of the season. In this league, the Black Tusk faction is targeted, along with their holdings in New York.
|Season 4: End of Watch|
End of Watch has four global events. Similar to previous seasons, it has three global events from before as well as one new event, Golden Bullet.
In Golden Bullet, enemies will randomly start making a "Golden Bullet." If they are allowed to complete it, they will gain a large damage boost. If they are killed either while making or using the bullet, the agent will receive the boost instead. The agent will also gain a boost to recoil control, reload speed, and accuracy. Killing enemies while having this buff resets the timer on it, allowing the buff to last a long while.
In SHD Exposed, when seen by enemies, agents gain exposure – increasing the damage they take from all attacks – and the rate of this exposure gain increases as an agent moves. However, agents may turn the tables on their opponents by striking them with melee attacks to transfer their exposure. Additionally, a fully-exposed agent may discharge their exposure to all nearby enemies by completing a cover-to-cover move.
In Hollywood, Rogues have outfitted all hostile factions with energy shields which deflect a majority of typical damage. However, these shields have proven quite dangerous if introduced to the proper stimuli.
Damaging shielded hostiles with explosives, EMP damage or any kind of specialization weapon will cause their shields to burn out and explode. Any enemies eliminated in this way will drop special ordinance. Agents are advised to arm themselves with as many explosives as they can carry.
Unique to this season, there are two apparel events. These events are named Outguard and Codename: Nightmare.
Similar to other seasons, End of Watch has a 100 level reward track made up of two tracks, the standard track and the premium track.
- Level 1 - End of Watch Agent (Patch)
- Level 5 - Rigger Outfit (Premium)
- Level 45 - Exotic Cache (Premium)
- Level 48 - Unlocks the Coney Island Manhunt: Schaeffer mission
- Level 50 - End of Watch Elite (Patch)
- Level 53 - Unlocks the Tidal Basin Manhunt: Hornet stronghold
- Level 55 - Scorpio Exotic Shotgun
- Level 58 - Unlocks the Roosevelt Island Manhunt: Jupiter stronghold
- Level 90 - Waveform Exotic Holster
- Level 95 - Exotic Cache (Standard), Exotic Cache (Premium)
- Level 100 - End of Watch Hero (Patch)
- The Codename: Nightmare Apparel Event was originally supposed to be a timed event in the Kenly College region, but was downsized to an Apparel Event instead.
- The Codename: Nightmare Event is now shown to be a crossover event with Resident Evil, celebrating their 25th anniversary