|This article, Final Measure, has insufficient information and needs more content. You can assist The Division Wiki by expanding this article as much as you can.|
“ Produced in limited quantity, the Final Measure program was intended to encourage field bravery and reduce grenade casualties. Ultimately deemed too expensive for mass production, a few prototypes still exist.- Description ”
- (2) +25% Exotic Damage Resilience
- (3) +15% Protection from Elites
- (4) Talent: Final Measure: When in range of hostile grenades or mortars, defuses them and adds grenades to your inventory. Can only happen once every 8 seconds.
- (5) Classified Set Bonus:
+15% Exotic Damage Resilience
+15% Protection from Elites
- (6) Classified Set Bonus:
Talent: Improved Final Measure
When a grenade is defused the player and all group members within 30 meters gain a buff based on the grenade type that was defused.
- EMP / Shock: Skill power increased by 40% for 8 seconds.
- Fragmentation / Incendiary: Weapon damage increased by 40% for 8 seconds
- Flashbang / Tear Gas: Armor increased by 40% for 8 seconds
This bonus is now a flat armor bonus instead of a multiplication of the existing armor value. This means that if your Armor Damage mitigation is at 30%, receiving the Final Measure buff will increase it to 70%. Note that Armor Damage mitigation is hard capped at 70%, even when you initially have 32% armor your armor after the buff will be 70%.
- Final Measure Backpack
- Final Measure Vest
- Final Measure Mask
- Final Measure Gloves
- Final Measure Knee Pads
- Final Measure Holster