- "Originally thought lost after a lab accident, Project FireCrest was a hail-mary effort that used a micro-drone delivery system to enhance the effectiveness and storage of incendiaries."
- — Description
FireCrest is a Gear Set added in Update 1.3 - Underground. Providing bonuses to incendiary grenades and the Dragonbreath (flamethrower) Turret, this set revolves around dealing additional damage towards enemies on fire.
Set completion bonus
- Set Bonus (2): +3 Incendiary Grenade Capacity
- Set Bonus (3):
- +50% Flame Turret Range
- +30% Flame Turret Damage
- Set Bonus (4): Talent | FireCrest
- Your weapon damage is increased by 15% against burning targets.
- Set Bonus (5) [Classified only]:
- +1 Incendiary Grenade Capacity
- +15% Flame Turret Range
- +10% Flame Turret Damage
- Set Bonus (6) [Classified only]: Talent | Improved FireCrest
- Bullets have a 2% chance to cause the enemy to burn. Burning targets can cause a fiery explosion when killed by bullets once every 10 seconds. NPCs set on fire by your flame turret will burn 25% longer for every 2000 Electronics.
- You are also immune to your own Fire explosions.
- FireCrest microshuttle pack
- FireCrest acquisition vest
- FireCrest ammo tracking mask
- FireCrest gloves
- FireCrest knee pads
- FireCrest distribution holster
- When initially released in Update 1.3, the gear set was focused on the incendiary bullets consumable.
- Set bonus (2): +3 Incendiary Bullets
- Set bonus (3): +100% Reload Speed
- Set bonus (4): Killing a target on fire will grant incendiary bullets for 10 seconds