- "Heals all allies within a small radius. The device can be used on location or launched to a distant target."
- — Base skill description
When the user injects the contents of the First Aid into their body, the contents heal most of the user's injuries. The First Aid can also be used by the user on other agents to heal them. They are very similar to Medkits and somewhat similar to Armor Kits.
Tom Clancy's The Division
All mods require Medical Wing upgrade - Intensive Care
Mod 1: Defibrillator
Applies instant healing followed by a heal over time. The device can revive downed allies with a portion of their normal health.
- Increased Ally Heal
- Reduced Self Heal
- Increased healing radius
- Heal value is split into two, as an instant heal, followed by a heal over time for 10 seconds.
- Decreased Cooldown time
Mod 2: Overdose
The device heals targets more efficiently, and may even extend the target's health beyond its normal rating.
- Reduced Ally Heal
- Increased Self Heal
- Reduced healing radius
- Provides an Overheal to players, increasing up to 150% of total effective health.
- Increased Cooldown time
Mod 3: Booster Shot
Temporarily increases the damage for affected targets in addition to the normal healing effect.
- Reduced Ally Heal.
- Reduced Self Heal.
- Adds 15% damage bonus and 7.5% damage resistance.
Master: Extended Service
Extends the duration of the effect, giving allies more time to approach the device.
- Healing area will remain for 5 seconds.
*Note that all skill masteries are in addition to other mods.
Base values for the skill at 30
|Base: First Aid||Mod: Defibrillator||Mod: Overdose||Mod: Booster Shot|
|Self Heal||33,119 HP||24,825 HP||44,178 HP||26,496 HP|
|Ally Heal||33,119 HP||44,178 HP||24,825 HP||26,496 HP|
|Range||3.0 m||3.50 m||2.0 m||3.0 m|
|Deploy Range||40.0 m||40.0 m||40.0 m||40.0 m|
|Cooldown||54.0 s||48.60 s||59.40 s||54.0 s|
- First Aid is the perfect skill to equip if one wishes to ration out their Medkits or it can be fired at downed teammates to avoid undergoing a manual revive.
- Equipping Booster shot will give any effected player a damage buff along with the normal healing effect aside from healing this could help out against pesky chargers or Elite enemies.
- Unlocking the Master skill allows the healing bubble to stay in effect for a few seconds meaning it can serve as a quick support station before disappearing.
- Using First Aid will also remove any Status Effects (Bleeding, On Fire, etc.) that the player is being affected by.
- It could be said that the First Aid was replaced with the Reinforcer Chem Launcher in Tom Clancy's The Division 2.