|Tom Clancy's The Division||Tom Clancy's The Division 2|
Real World Weapon Edit
The G36 is an assault rifle of German origin. It was developed by Heckler & Koch in the early 1990's as a new assault rifle for the German army. The G36 is a departure from H&K's high quality, but very expensive and heavy roller locking system.
The G36 is a modern assault rifle that has been influenced by The G36 is gas operated, has a short stroke gas piston, uses a rotating bolt and fires from a closed bolt position. Most of the exterior is made of high strength polymer and results in low weight. The German model has a dual sight unit consisting of a 3x scope with a non-magnifying reddot scope on top. The export model has a 1.5x reddot sight and later a Picatinny rail for mounting various optics became available. From the full size G36 model the G36K carbine and G36C compact models were derived.
The G36 fires the 5.56x45mm NATO round from a 30 round translucent magazine or 100 round C-mag. It is a select fire rifle that is available with a variety of trigger groups. The cyclic rate of fire is 750 rpm. The effective range is 400 meters for the full size G36 and 200 meters for the sub compact G36C. The G36K and G36 can be fitted with the AG36 under barrel grenade launcher.
The G36 has a pretty high rate of fire, matching the P416, but behind the M4 and Bullfrog. It has a moderate damage range, and has a fast reload at 2 seconds. The weapon also has a longer range than other Assault Rifles, at 32 meters. It is effective at most ranges, but climbs fairly quickly due to its high rate of fire.
- Military G36
- G36 Enhanced
- The Military G36 uses the sight rail as opposed to the optic sight.
- This was probably used to allow players install mods in the Optic category.
- The G36 Enhanced is based off a G36K with various official aftermarket accessories.
- This includes an adjustable stock, M4 magazine well, slimline handguard, and foldable sight rail.
- Certain interaction animations (e.g. between-zone floodgates in Underground) may show a bullet floating above and in front of the weapon's barrel whilst the gun is held by its foregrip.
|Weapons in Tom Clancy's The Division|
|Assault Rifles|| |
SCAR-L (Caduceus) • G36 • Bullfrog • Urban MDR
|Light Machine Guns|| |
|Marksman Rifles|| |
SVD • M700 • The Devil's Heel (Devil/Heel)
|Submachine Guns|| |
PP-19 • UMP-45 • Thompson M1928 (Tommy Gun) • The House
M870 • SASG-12 (Medved) • Super 90 • Showstopper
Px4 Storm • X-45 • 93R • Rhino (Golden Rhino)