|Tom Clancy's The Division||Tom Clancy's The Division 2|
In Tom Clancy's The Division 2, Gear Sets make a return, with the first sets to be introduced being Ongoing Directive, Hard Wired, True Patriot in the Invasion: Battle for D.C. update. Currently, there are 8 Gear Sets, with Striker's Battlegear featured to be the first set to return from the first game.
In Title Update 8, all Gear Sets received a complete overhaul and rework, and now gives stat bonus on 2-piece and 3-piece set bonus, and its respective talent at 4-piece. Additional talents to enhance the overall effectiveness are found on the set's Body Armor and Backpack.
Gear Set Bonuses
|Gear Set||Icon||Set Bonus (2)||Set Bonus (3)||Set Bonus (4)||Body Armor Talent||Backpack Talent|
|Ongoing Directive||+15.0% Status Effect||+20.0% Reload Speed||Rules of Engagement||Parabellum Rounds||Trauma Specialist|
|Hard Wired||+15.0% Skill Haste||+15.0% Skill Damage
|Feedback Loop||Positive Reinforcement||Short Circuit|
|True Patriot||+30.0% Ammo Capacity||+30.0% Magazine Size||Red, White and Blue||Waving the Flag||Patriotic Boost|
|Aces and Eights||+15.0% Marksman Rifle Damage||+20.0% Headshot Damage||Dead Man's Hand||Poker Face||Ace in the Sleeve|
|Tip of the Spear||+10.0% Signature Weapon Damage||+10.0% Weapon Damage||Aggressive Recon||Crossbow Expert||Specialized Destruction|
|Negotiator’s Dilemma||+15.0% Critical Hit Chance||20.0% Critical Hit Damage||Hostile Negotiations||Critical Measures||Target Rich Environment|
|Striker's Battlegear||+15.0% Weapon Handling||+15.0% Rate of Fire||Striker's Gamble||Press the Advantage||Risk Management|
|System Corruption||+15.0% Armor on Kill||+40.0% Disrupt Resistance
+40% Pulse Resistance
|Hackstep Protocol||Compiler Optimization||Multithreaded Execution|
|Future Initiative||+30.% Repair Skills||+15.0% Skill Haste
+30.0% Skill Duration
Gear Set Talents
Rules of Engagement:
- Killing a status affected enemy drops Hollow-Point Ammo.
- Hollow-Point Ammo amplifies weapon damage by 20% and applies bleed on hit.
Parabellum Rounds: Increases Hollow-Point ammo damage to 35.0%.
Trauma Specialist: Increases the duration of your bleed status effects by 50% and all bleed damage done by 100%.
Feedback Loop: Whenever you use or cancel a skill, your other skill is automatically refreshed and increases total skill damage and repair by 10% for 20s. This can occur at most once per 20s.
Positive Reinforcement: Increases Feedback Loop skill damage and skill repair from 10.0% to 25.0%.
Short Circuit: Decreases Feedback Loop cooldown from 20s to 10s.
Red, White and Blue:
- Every 2s, enemies you shoot receive a stacking debuff of Red, White and Blue.
- Red: Amplifies the enemy's damage taken by 8%.
- White: Shooting the enemy repairs you and your allies' armor by 5% once every second.
- Blue: Decreases the enemy's damage dealt by 8%.
- Full Flag: Enemies that die while under the effect of all 3 debuffs create a 5m explosion, dealing damage equal to their total health and armor. (Explosion damage reduced on Named enemy deaths.)
Waving the Flag: Increases Red, White and Blue rotation speed to 1.5s.
Patriotic Boost: Increases Red, White and Blue debuff strength.
- Red: 8% to 12%
- White: 5% to 8%
- Red: 8% to 12%
Aces and Eights
Dead Man's Hand:
- Flip a card when landing shots with a Marksman Rifle.
- After 5 cards are flipped, the damage of your next shot is amplified by 30%. More shots are enhanced the better the hand revealed.
- Four of a Kind: 4 shots
- Full House: 3 shots
- Aces and Eights: 2 shots
No Limit: Increases Dead Man's Hand damage bonus from 30% to 50%.
Poker Face: Flip an additional Dead Man's Hand card on 1 shot.
Tip of the Spear
- Specialization weapon kills increase total weapon damage by 20% for 60s.
- Automatically generate specialization ammo every 60s.
Specialized Destruction: Increases Aggressive Recon weapon damage bonus from 20% to 40%.
Crossbow Expert: Aggressive Recon generates an additional crossbow bolt every 60s.
- Critical hits mark enemies for 20s, up to 3 marks total.
- When you critically hit a marked enemy, all other marked enemies take 60% of the damage dealt.
- Whenever a marked enemy dies, gain +2% critical hit damage, stacking up to 20 times, or until combat ends.
Target Rich Environment: Increases Hostile Negotiations mark count from 3 to 5.
Critical Measures: Increases Hostile Negotiations damage to additional marked enemies from 60% to 100%.
- Weapon hits amplify total weapon damage by 0.5%, stacking up to 50 times.
- 1 stack is lost each second.
- 3 stacks are lost every time you miss.
Press the Advantage: Increases the max stacks for Striker's Gamble from 50 to 100.
Risk Management: Decreases stacks lost on missed shots for Striker's Gamble from 3 to 2.
Hackstep Protocol: Replaces armor kits with an instant, infinite-use ability on a 20s cooldown, that grants 50% bonus armor and hides your nameplate for 5s.
Compiler Optimization: Decreases Hackstep Protocol cooldown from 20s to 15s.
Multithreaded Execution: Increases Hackstep Protocol bonus armor from 50% to 100%.
The blueprints for Tip of the Spear, Aces and Eights, Negotiator's Dilemma, and their respective Body Armor and Backpack are exclusive to the Dark Hours raid. The rest of the pieces, the Mask, Gloves, Holster and Kneepads can drop outside of the raid.