|This article, L86 LSW/Tom Clancy's The Division 2, has insufficient information and needs more content. You can assist The Division Wiki by expanding this article as much as you can.|
|Tom Clancy's The Division||Tom Clancy's The Division 2|
The L86 has high damage comparable to the belt-fed M60, while having a fast rate of fire at 610 rounds per minute, but having a magazine size of 30 rounds.
Compared to the RPK-74, the RPK has a much larger magazine size at 45 rounds and have a faster firing rate, but has a lower damage per shot and shorter effective range.
- Military L86 LSW
- Custom L86 A2
- Custom L86 A2 Replica
Real world Weapon Edit
- The L86A2 LSW ("Light Support Weapon") magazine-fed automatic weapon produced by BAE Systems.
- It is a variant of the L85 Enfield assault rifle. It still uses the same gas and bolt system and still fires the same 5.56 X 45 mm NATO rounds. The main difference being a longer barrel and the rear grip.
- It is a standard issue support weapon for an infantry section in the British Army. Issued as a designated marksman rifle over the role of a support weapon due to the heavier and longer barrel.
- It features a SUSAT sight and fixed, folding bipod and stock support or handgrip.
- It is also capable of using a 60-round drum magazine. Though oddly enough, when using the extended magazine on the weapon it is still shown to use the box magazine.