|This article, Larae Barrett, has insufficient information and needs more content. You can assist The Division Wiki by expanding this article as much as you can.|
- "One cut. One cut gonna make you bleed, but one cut don't kill you. One cut just makes a scar."
- — Larae Barrett
Larae Barrett is a criminal and the leader of the Rikers. After the Black Friday Incident, she took advantage of the chaos to organize the remaining inmates to escape from Rikers Island (where she was imprisoned for double murder) to get to New York City. She had also apparently gained the support of an administrator whom was responsible for her escape and her lackeys. And thanked him by slitting his throat without mercy. She has a very intimidating presence, torturing both captured JTF soldiers and rebellious Rikers to bring her gang into compliance. She is killed during The Division's and JTF raid on Lexington Event Center.
After her death, the Rikers are scattered and falls into disorganization since she is the only one that can keep all Rikers members in line. Though she is not referenced much after her death, it's clear how much of an effect her death had on the Rikers.
Treacherous, ruthless, unforgiving are just a few words to describe this woman. As shown in an ECHO, she burned a gang leader alive when he opposed her, and was able to supply her Rikers with food and weaponry via smuggling. She deems everyone who is remotely connected to the law as "pigs" including the Division, and is not above hostage taking as a sadistic means of entertainment.
- "Going to bleed you dry piggy!"
- — Larae in combat
- "You can kill me, but we are a wave, and we are going to drown you."
- — While Larae is on low health
- "Just another number, huh? Just more black blood that you accept."
- — Larae coming out to fight the JTF and Division agents
- "Ain't this some shit?"
- — Larae is shocked when JTF and Division squads storm the final level of Lexington.