The Last Man Battalion, often referred to as the LMB, was a Private Military Company led by Charles Bliss. The LMB was hired by prestigious Wall Street corporations to protect their assets during the outbreak but were abandoned when the crisis worsened. They now aim to retake New York and establish a new world order by force. Compared to the other factions, they employ far more specialists with more advanced gear, and their positions are more heavily fortified. They are one of the major enemy factions in Tom Clancy's The Division.
“ Freedom is not a right. Liberty is not a given. This city needs an iron fist to restore order. There shall be no resistance. No matter who stands in our way.- Charles Bliss (Leader of the Last Man Battalion) ”
The Last Man Battalion were in an alliance with Aaron Keener and his Rogue First Wave Division Agents. They were behind the attack on The Division's Northeast Sector Senior Division Commander and several LMB captains are rogue agents themselves. Despite being allied with these rogue agents, the Last Man Battalion is the second strongest faction in the game after Tom Clancy's The Division.
With the death of Charles Bliss, the LMB collapses, and their remaining members scatter around the city and no longer pose a threat to the JTF. They move into the underground in order to regroup only to be met again by the JTF and The Division. By the time the JTF began moving onto the West Side Pier, the LMB has been able to broker a truce between the other factions since according to one audio log "...they have all been screwed over by Aaron Keener".
Yet they gained surprising allies outside of New York during the Warlords of New York campaign when recruited by the Black Tusk. The LMB is no longer an active faction after the events of The Division, with the remnants of the unit being assimilated into the Black Tusks.
Intelligence Brief Edit
Worn and battle-weary, the LMB were none too pleased being recalled from overseas and diverted to Manhattan. With their requests for transfer gone unheeded and extraction, not an option, this PMC has become trapped far from home in the worst area of the epidemic. Tired of indecisive local authorities, their commander, Charles Bliss, took matters into his own hands, disobeying direct orders and executing a JTF official—effectively turning his entire company and himself into mutineers.
Convinced not just the city, but the nation, will collapse under the hopeless burden of the virus, the LMB has no allegiance to anyone but themselves. They will use any and all means necessary to make sure they make it through the storm and to usher in a new world order where only the strong will survive.
Events of Tom Clancy's The Division Edit
In the initial weeks of the outbreak, the LMB and JTF had an uneasy cooperation due to differing methods in handling the crisis. Several phone recordings from JTF and National Guard personals show they are against LMB's totalitarian authority and execution of civilians. Following the JTF's deteriorating control of the city Colonel Bliss decided to take matters into his own hands.
The near-collapse of the JTF left the LMB as the most powerful faction in New York and they maintained an iron fist on their territories, with potential plans to begin expanding and eventually securing control of all of New York City.
However, the activation of Second Wave Division agents proved to be devastating to the LMB in the coming weeks. The agents began coordinating and rallying the scattered JTF forces and began to retake the city faction by faction. Eventually, after eliminating the vast majority of other factions and their leaders, the JTF and Division finally felt ready to begin assaulting LMB territories. Despite this setback, however, the LMB were still combat effective and had rogue Division agents within their ranks.
Eventually, the repeated attacks took its toll on LMB forces, as by the time JTF forces had stormed their UN HQ, effective resistance had all but collapsed and any remaining forces were recalled back to desperately try and stem the Division's rapid assault into their HQ. In addition, Aaron Keener and his rogue agents backstabbed the LMB and left them to deal with JTF forces on their own. Blinded by Keener's betrayal, Bliss returned to the U.N. HQ after evacuating in an attempt to hunt him down but was forced to deal with the Second Wave Division agents instead. Eventually, he was shot down, and remaining LMB forces retreated or surrendered to the victorious JTF forces.
Several weeks after Charles Bliss's death, Captain Perez, the highest-ranking LMB officer alive, rallied scattered forces to their underground base in an attempt to wipe out The Division with their remaining APC. JTF forces, having caught wind of the situation, sent men in to try and halt the LMB's attempts but were wiped out just as Division reinforcements arrived. Eventually, after planting explosives, Division agents eliminated Captain Perez and what LMB forces in the underground base.
Remaining LMB forces, wanting revenge were able to rally the other factions in one final desperate attempt to wipe out Division agents once and for all. In addition, they were able to somehow contact the Hunters and convinced them to join forces in hunting down Division agents. However, the efforts failed and nearly every single force were wiped out.
By the end of Tom Clancy's The Division, for all intents and purposes, the LMB had effectively collapsed.
Events of Tom Clancy's The Division 2 Edit
The loss of Charles Bliss and Captain Perez had a profound effect on the LMB. In addition, their last-ditch attempt to join forces with the remnants of the other organizations had proven to be a failure and by that time, the LMB had practically been left a shadow of its former self, with many remaining soldiers effectively leaderless and badly demoralized. However, as the Black Tusk began mobilizing in different states, remaining LMB forces were given the opportunity to take revenge on both the JTF and Division agents. The LMB was officially merged with the Black Tusk, creating a new branch in the BTSU. This reinforced the Black Tusk's manpower while also giving the LMB both a new purpose and new tech.
Relationships with other organizations Edit
Prior to the activation of the Second Wave of Division agents, the LMB thought lowly of JTF to the point they don't even see them as a threat. Colonel Bliss views the JTF as a bunch of "ragtag volunteers". Rioters have been known to avoid LMB territories entirely as they fear their ruthlessness.
Conversely, the LMB views the Cleaners and Rikers as a more legitimate threat, although it is unknown who they think is the bigger threat among the two. One LMB report shows two LMB soldiers disagreeing with each on who they think is stronger. One of them believes the Rikers are stronger because they are filled with dangerous criminals and have access to an array of weapons. The other believes the Cleaners are stronger because of their flamethrowers and their fanatical discipline makes them unable to feel fear.
Any animosity they have with the other factions would have likely been resolved by the time of Resistance as they joined forces with remnants of the Rioters, Rikers, Cleaners, and Hunters to combat the JTF and Division agents as well as to hunt down Aaron Keener.
Known LMB Squads Edit
- Sniper Squad - Daily HVT 3*
- Komodo Squad - Daily HVT 1*
- Cougar Squad - Daily HVT 2*
- Cheetah Squad - Daily HVT 2*
- Harrier Squad - Weekly HRT 3*
- Grizzly Squad - Daily HVT 2*
- Bluebird's Squad - Daily HVT 2*
- Hawk Squad - Daily HVT 3*
- Horse - Daily HVT 3*
- Lima Squad - Weekly HVT 4*
- Javelin Squad - Bounty
- Yankee Squad - Weekly HVT 3*
- Foxtrot Squad - Weekly HVT 4*
- Healer - Weekly HRT 3*
- Flowers - Weekly HRT 4*
- Devil Squad - Daily HVT 1*
- Lion Squad - Daily HVT 3*
- Cpt. Tejada's Squad - Daily HVT 3*
- Papa Squad - Weekly HRT 3*
- Whiskey Squad - Weekly HRT 4*
- Raptor Squad (Intel File)
- Vulcan Squad (Intel File)
- Quarterback Squad (Intel File)
- Reptiles - Weekly HRT 4*
- Lt. Krieg's Squad - Weekly HVT 4*
- Golf Squad - Daily HVT 3*
- Kremlin's Squad - Daily HVT 3*
- Jaguar Squad - Weekly HVT 4*
- Panther Squad - Weekly HRT 4*
- The Gunner - Weekly HVT 4*
- Goshawk Squad - Weekly HRT 3*
- Mike Squad - Weekly HVT 4*
- Kilo Squad - Weekly HRT 4*
- Hunter Squad
- Eagle Squad - Weekly HRT 4*
- Blades - Weekly HRT 4*
- X-Ray Squad - Weekly HRT 3*
- Sierra Squad - Daily HVT 3*
- Hit Squad - Weekly HVT 4*
- Uniform Squad - Weekly HRT 3*
- Peregrine Squad - Weekly HVT 3*
- Cmd. Fonti's Squad - Weekly HVT 3*
- November Squad - Weekly HRT 3*
- Falcon Squad - Weekly HRT 4*
- Viper Squad (Grand Central Station)
- Coyote Squad (Russian Consulate mission)
- Oscar Squad - Weekly HVT 4*
- Romeo Squad - Bounty
The LMB are some of the toughest AI enemies that the player will encounter in Manhattan. Their ranks can range from Lvl 20-30, and above 31 in the Dark Zone. Engaging groups of LMB soldiers on the same level, or higher than the player is not recommended unless the player is accompanied by group members, as they will be able to make short work of the player.
Snipers will act like any other sniper unit, staying back and attempting to pick the player off from a distance. Some Elite Snipers have an under barrel-mounted laser/strobe device that can blind the player during engagements, such as the first sniper encountered in General Assembly. They also throw shock mines that will stun the player if tripped. Unlike snipers from other factions, LMB snipers are sometimes outfitted with sub-machine guns instead of pistols for use at close range.
Riflemen use assault rifles and flashbang or stun grenades to assault the player. These are the most common LMB soldier encountered. A common tactic used by Riflemen is to flank the players while they are distracted by other LMB soldiers.
Scouts will run up as close to the player as possible, like the Rikers, and use a semi-automatic shotgun. When playing on Hard or Challenging, or if too low in level, multiple Scouts can easily wipe out teams of Agents.
Gunners act like other AI heavy gunners, they normally have heavy armor, and can sometimes be seen using riot shields. LMB Gunners are the only Heavy-type enemy to appear as regular enemies, rather than only as Veteran (purple) or Named Elite (gold) rank enemies.
Grenadiers will use a grenade launcher, instead of hand grenades, which allows them to fire multiple grenades at a time instead of one like other enemies will do.
Engineers will deploy turrets that are much stronger than those of the Cleaners and will repair them when damaged.
Medics will deploy support stations to heal nearby LMB soldiers, as well as themselves, and move to repair their stations once they are damaged. On Hard or Challenging difficulty, Medics should be primary targets if no Scouts are present. Their support stations will constantly heal all LMB soldiers, and if there is even one Medic left, they will repair the damaged station or place down another one if destroyed.
The LMB, due to their connection with Aaron Keener, is also known for having rogue First Wave agents at their disposal, capable of using similar tech and abilities as the agents that fight against the Battalion, such as turrets, seeker mines, and the likes. They are also capable of hacking any Second Wave agents' equipment such as their own turrets, and mines, to the LMB's advantage.
In New York, The Black Tusk is revealing to be supplying the Last Man Battalion with Carl Gustav's and other heavy armaments as shown in the comic Tom Clancy's The Division: Extremis Malis.
Unlike the other factions in Tom Clancy's The Division, the LMB is the only faction that has multiple branches.
Rank I Edit
The most common LMB type seen around the city. They can be identified by their white clothing, black vests, and white ski masks.
Rank II Edit
Rank II LMB soldiers are seen in some of the last missions and incursions, usually used for defensive reasons. They can be identified by their solid black clothing and face masks. They do more damage than their Rank I counterparts and have access to tactical grenades.
Special Forces Edit
LMB soldiers that are only seen on missions set on Legendary Difficulty. They have the same look as their Rank II counterparts, only with a light grey vest instead of solid black. They don't have an enemy level; instead, a shield symbol is behind their archetype symbol, indicating that they have the highest amount of damage and health.
Legendary missions usually start with a squad of LMB SF on regular difficulty, but after they're killed all LMB SF encountered from that point on are encountered as Elite.
Named Enemies Edit
- Lieutenant Colonel Charles Bliss - Killed by the Division at the United Nations General Assembly; Pilots a UH-60 Black Hawk armed with miniguns, rocket pods, and flares
Officers & Mission Bosses Edit
- Private Thorne - Killed by the Division at the Warrengate Water Treatment Plant; Operates a Heavily Armed APC, equipped with a machine gun and grenade launcher
- Sergeant King - Killed by the Division at the Queens Tunnel Camp; Engineer
- Sergeant Wilbur - Killed by the Division at the Times Square Power Relay, Legendary Difficulty; Heavy Weapons equipped with an M249 Para, acts like a Riker Tank
- Sergeant Alfaro - Killed by the Division at the Times Square Power Relay, Legendary Difficulty; Sniper equipped with a Surplus SVD
- Lieutenant Maulding - Killed by the Division at Amherst's Apartment; Unique Heavy Weapons equipped with a Tactical Shield
- Lieutenant Reid - Killed by the Division at Amherst's Apartment, Legendary Difficulty; Sniper
- Lieutenant Sasaki - Killed by the Division at the Warrengate Powerplant, Legendary Difficulty; Medic
- Lieutenant Frisk - Killed by the Division at the Warrengate Powerplant, Legendary Difficulty; Unique Heavy Weapons armed with a Military P416 and equipped with First Aid and Support Station
- Captain Foley - Killed by the Division at Grand Central Station; Heavy Weapons equipped with a Black Market M60 E6
- Captain Wyght - Killed by the Division at the Warrengate Powerplant, Legendary Difficulty; Unique Heavy Weapons equipped with a Tactical Shield and Military P416
- Captain Perez - Killed by the Division at the Warrengate Water Treatment Plant; Operates a Heavily Armed APC, equipped with a machine gun and grenade launcher
- Major McEachron - Killed by the Division at the United Nations General Assembly, Legendary Difficulty; Unique Heavy Weapons equipped with a tactical shield
- Major Theroux - Killed by the Division at the United Nations General Assembly, Legendary Difficulty; Sniper
- Major Hesson - Killed by the Division at the United Nations General Assembly, Legendary Difficulty; Sniper
- Major Hudson - Killed by the Division at the United Nations General Assembly, Legendary Difficulty; Medic
Free Roam Edit
- Corporal Dorsman - Located at Murray Hill; Squad Leader
- Corporal Wright - Located at Gramercy; Assault
- Sergeant Jacks - Located at Turtle Bay; Unique Heavy Weapons equipped with a Tactical Shield
- Gunnery Sergeant Lewis - Located at Kips Bay; Heavy Weapons
Dark Zone Edit
- Sergeant Thompson - Heavy Weapons
- Captain Wilson - Sniper
- Captain Bryant - Heavy Weapons
- Captain Rollins - Heavy Weapons
- Captain Stojacovich - Squad Leader
- Captain Spence - Heavy Weapons
- P.F.C. Carney - Medic
- Corporal O'Halloran - Thrower
- Sergeant Mirates - Medic
- Lieutenant J. James - Sniper
- Lieutenant Omega - Thrower
- Quartermaster Reed - Heavy Weapons
- Engineer Boad - Engineer
Final Boss Edit
The final boss fight is fought at the United Nations building. The player must fight the LMB leader, Charles Bliss, who uses a UH-60 Black Hawk military helicopter armed with miniguns and rocket pods.
In order to do sufficient damage to Bliss, the player must manually activate the six turrets encountered earlier that are spread out around the courtyard. The turrets will begin firing at the helicopter, but after about 10–15 seconds of fire Bliss will destroy the turret with rockets. The helicopter will fire its miniguns at the player, which will put the player in a bleed-out state in a matter of seconds. The helicopter will also use its rocket pods to target a player and barrage the area they are in, acting much like Grenadiers. Once the bosses armor bar is at about half, LMB soldiers will begin pouring out of the U.N. building to engage the player; these will normally consist of Riflemen and Scouts but can include Medics as well.
After the helicopter is damaged to the point of its health being below 25%, it will catch on fire. Upon the health bar reaching 0%, the helicopter will crash into the nearby building to the south of the courtyard, killing Bliss on impact. After the remaining LMB soldiers are killed four items of superior rarity will drop around the helicopter crash site.
Until Update 1.1, this boss fight marked the last "major" boss fight in the game, and up until Update 1.2 that title belonged to the APC in Falcon Lost. As of 1.2., The last "major" boss fight in the game now belongs to the Firetruck, Dubbed "Dragon One" by the cleaners In Dragon's Nest.
Weapons Used Edit
- Military M870
- Custom M870 MCS
- Tactical AUG A3P
- Enhanced PP-19
- Police T821
- Navy MP5 N
- Police M4
- Custom P416 G3
- Military P416
- Black Market AK-74
- M249 B
- Military M60 E4
- SRS Covert
- SRS A1
- Surplus SVD
- M32A1 Grenade Launcher
- 40 mm Frag Grenade
- Flashbang Grenade
- Shock Grenade
- White Phosphorus Grenade
- 40 mm Airburst Grenade
- Proximity Claymore Mine
- Proximity Shock Mine
LMB Enemy Types Edit
|For details containing LMB 3, see Legendary Difficulty.|
- Assault/Rifleman - Armed with Police M4s (Normal) and Military P416s (Veteran/Elite)
- Rank I variants can be recognized by their black ballistic vests, white ski masks, and helmets.
- Rank II variants encountered in Missions and the Dark Zone (recognizable by their black helmets and gas masks) may carry Military P416s (standard) or Enhanced ACR-E (Veteran/Elite) and Flashbang Grenades. They can be recognized by their black helmets, gas masks, and ballistic vests.
- Elite and SF Variants instead have White Phosphorus grenades.
- Thrower/Grenadier - Armed with Police M4s (Normal) or Military P416s (Veteran/Elite ranks) and an M32A1 Grenade Launcher that can be recognized by their black helmets and ballistic vests, and the grenades on the back. Shooting these grenades will explode, do damage, and sometimes kill the Grenadier. They will fire 3 grenades in each volley. Shooting them during this phase will stop the volley, but will not drop a grenade on himself.
- Rank II and Special Force variants encountered in Legendary missions only fire one airburst grenade, instead of a concussion grenade.
- Rusher - Armed with Police M4s (Normal difficulties) or Military P416s (Veterans/Elites) on long distances while rushing and will switch to Military M870 shotguns (Normal Difficulty) or Tactical SASG-12s (Veterans/Elites) when they get close. They have less health and (if Veteran/Elite rank) armor compared to regular LMB soldiers
- Rank I variants can be recognized by their dark red ski masks, dark grey ballistic vests and camouflage pants
- Rank II and Special Force variants encountered in Missions and the Dark Zone that can be recognized by their white hoods and gas masks. They use SASG-12 shotguns and use Shock Grenades.
- Sniper - Female LMB soldiers armed with an SRS Covert (Regular) or an SRS A1 (Veteran/Elite), and also equipped with an M9 (Normal) or a Tactical M1911 (Veteran/Elite) for close-range. They can be recognized by their hooded white cloak and amber ski goggles. They have less health and (if Veteran/Elite rank) armor compared to regular LMB soldiers
- They also deploy proximity claymore mines
- Rank II and Special Force variants encounter can deploy shock mines, a Navy MP5-N for close-range, and use Dazzler blinding lasers
- Engineer - Armed with P416s and Turrets stronger than those of the Cleaners and will repair them when damaged. Can be found using a Military M870 Shotguns during some missions
- Rank I variants are armed with P416s and turrets that use regular ammunition.
- On Legendary mission, Special Forces Engineers using Military M870s can bring tougher turrets and can deploy multiple turrets at the same time.
- On-Resistance, (Special Force and rank II) Engineers can use special ammunition (Fire and Shock) and their turrets are equipped with special ammunition.
- Combat Medic - Armed with M4s (Regular) or Tactical AUG A3Ps (Veteran/Elite) and will run up to other LMB soldiers to heal them. They can be recognized by their large backpack, green ski mask, and goggles.
- Rank II variants wearing a green skullcap and a gas mask will deploy healing stations that can heal multiple LMB soldiers at once.
- Elite variants have more powerful healing stations that can recover enemy armor as well.
- Special Forces variants have an even more powerful healing station; in addition, these stations are much stronger than standard Elite variants. SF Medics repair these stations twice as fast.
- Named HVT Medics are often armed with a Custom M870 MCS and Elite Support Stations.
- Heavy Weapons/Gunner - Armed with a Military MK 46 (Regular) or a Military M60 E4 LMG (Veteran/Elite), with twice as much armor and health as normal LMB soldiers and can be recognized by their riot helmets, white ski masks, and heavy backpack.
- Rank II variants are much larger, more heavily armored (comparable to Riker Guards), and uses a Tactical Shield to move while armed with an M9 pistol; they will plant their Tactical Shield to use as cover and fire their LMG from a fixed position.
- Both variants have a backpack that holds a red ammo box; a weak spot that, if shot, will start a spray of bullets causing them damage and distracting them as well as potentially damaging players and NPCs nearby.
- SF gunners on legendary difficulty will have a Police T821 SMG instead of an M9 Pistol while moving.
- HVT Named Gunners are also sometimes armed with T821's depending on if it is high-value or high-risk.
- Squad Leader - Armed with P416s firing in a semi-automatic fashion, with more health and armor than a standard LMB soldier. Squad Leaders can buff their allies, to deal more damage against players. They can be identified by their lack of helmets, red bandanas, and armbands. Typically only encountered in Dark Zone 5 and 6, or in Challenging difficulty. They throw special White Phosphorus grenades, that act as both Incendiary and Flashbang grenades.
- On legendary missions, Resistance, and in West Side Pier, SF Squad leaders use fully-automatic P416s dealing huge amounts of damage to the player, with a chance to put the player on bleed effect.
- Agent - Rogue Division Agents encountered in a few missions and in the higher Dark Zones (5 and 6) as Bosses, and also as regular Elites on Challenging as well as accompanying Bosses in the higher Dark Zone.
- They can be identified by their gas masks, winter camouflage clothing, and hacked red SHD tech.
- They have more health and armor than other regular soldiers of equivalent rank, and are armed with ACRs, AUGs, or SASG-12s, and can deploy Seeker Mines and Turrets including EMP Grenades. They can also signal to hack your own gadgets to work for them.
- Helicopter (boss only) - Armed with a minigun and rocket pods. Can deploy flares to blind players.
- APC (Boss only) - Armed with a grenade launcher and a rocket barrage. Also armed with a turret similar to emplaced ones.
- Drones - Locks on to the player with a laser pointer. There are two types. One of the types is armed with a machine gun and can be identified by a red laser, the other type is armed with a turret that fires shock darts, which is identified by a blue laser. The drones only appear in Falcon Lost and the Resistance game mode.
Attachments: All LMB Veteran Riflemen and Special Riflemen, Heavy Gunners, Grenadiers, Scouts, Engineers, and Veteran Medics have 552 holo sights on their P416s, ACRs, M249Bs, M60s, and AUGs while LMB while Tier 1 and Tier 2 Elites have PEQ-15 laser sights and different optics. Russian red dot sights on SASG-12s are very common with Veteran Scouts. Elite Tier 1 Riflemen, Scouts, Grenadiers, Engineers, and Medics have reflex sights. Elite Tier 1 Gunners instead have ACOG scopes on their M60s. Tier 2 Elite Riflemen have Silencers, PEQ-15 Laser sights, and ACOG scopes. Tier 2 Elite Scouts only have 552 holo sights and PEQ-15 laser sights. Tier 2 Elite Medics only have ACOG scopes and PEQ-15 laser sights. Tier 2 gunners and Squad Leaders appear to have a custom digital sight. First wave Agents have ACOGs, PEQ-15s, Suppressors, Reflex sights, Russian Red dots, and Holosights.
- Contact! Contact! - Engaging LMB
- What? You really think you can take us? - Engaging LMB
- Mutiple Tangos inbound ! - Engaging LMB
- Engaging enemy Foot-mobile - Engaging LMB
- I'm engaging - Engaging LMB
- This is LMB territory!
- Clear out the AO!
- JTF assholes!
- Get that AO under control!
- By the books people!
- Plenty of targets people!
- Don't get cocky!
- Fire on target!
- I can do this all day!
- Do this by the numbers!
- Keep it tight!
- Maintain pressure!
- Okay c'mon let's go!
- Waste them all !
- You have no idea who you're messing with!
- We can do this all day asshole!
- Grenade! It's gonna blow! - Grenade in proximity
- It's only one of them! - Player alone
- Gotta leave cover sometime! - Player in cover
- Why you all scare over there! - Player in cover
- I'm low! Gotta reload! - Reloading
- Reloading! Cover fire! - Reloading
- Give me cover fire, I'm reloading! - Reloading
- I see a man down! - LMB soldier dies
- Oh shit! - LMB soldier dies
- Man down! - LMB soldier dies
- Jacob's down! - LMB soldier dies
- They got Dylan! - LMB soldier dies
- Hunters is down! - LMB soldier dies
- Oh, c'mon! - LMB solider dies
- She's gone! Keep it forward! - Sniper dies
- It's almost over! Keep shooting! - Player at low health
- Just the two of us! - Surprised up close
- Ah! I'm gonna put a round in your ass! - Surprised up close
- Come get some! - Surprised up close
- End of the line! - Surprised up close
- See you in hell! - Surprised up close
- Maintain pressure! Now!
- You can't stop the LMB!
- We can do this all day asshole!
- C'mon, make it easy on yourself!
- Tossing frags! - Throwing grenades
- Multiple frags out! Heads down! - Throwing grenades
- Frags are out! - Throwing grenades
- Whatcha hiding for?! - Player in cover
- You're on the wrong side!
- Don't you wanna serve your country?!
- Goddamnit! They got Allan! - LMB soldier dies
- Michaels is down! - LMB soldier dies
- Get away! - Surprised up close
- Whoa who the fuck are you!? - Surprised up close
- Tango spotted. - Engaging LMB
- Right there! - Engaging LMB
- Heads up, we got us an intruder! - Engaging LMB
- Over there!
- I'm engaging!
- Take down that intruder!
- Hey where's your backup?
- Come get some you JTF fucks!
- Gotta secure this damn AO!
- I'm gonna find 'em all! - Player hiding
- Target's in cover! - Player in cover
- Can't hide forever! -Player in cover
- Force their asses out! - Player in cover
- We have to force 'em outta there! - Player in cover
- Tango's outta cover! - Player out of cover
- Easy target!
- Shoot the head, stupid!
- You can still run ya know!
- No runner!
- There's no way out!
- You don't know who you're messing with!
- Reloading! - Reloading
- Reloading now! - Reloading
- Maintain fire, target's wounded! - Player at low health
- Target's been hit! - Player at low health
- Target's almost down! - Player at low health
- They dropped one of ours! - LMB soldier dies
- Oh fuck! - LMB soldier dies
- That's one of ours! - LMB soldier dies
- Man down! - LMB soldier dies
- We lost a friendly! - LMB soldier dies
- He's hit! - LMB soldier dies
- We got some friends. - Engaging LMB
- We got contact! - Engaging LMB
- Here comes trouble!
- Tango's taking cover! - Player in cover
- Engaging target!
- Lead your target!
- Shot's lined up!
- Shoot to kill!
- They tagged one of ours! - LMB soldier dies
- Williams is gone. - LMB soldier dies
- Alice is hit! -LMB Sniper dies
- JTF pieces of shit!
- Y'all got nothin!
- Aw hell! - Taking damage/ player rushing position
- Stand down fucker! - Surprised up close
- Turret deployed! - Deploying turret
- Arming the turret! - Deploying turret
- I'm deploying the turret! - Deploying turret
- Fuck them up!
- Just give it up!
- They can't fight forever!
- This is gonna be easy!
- Keep up the pressure!
- JTF pieces of shit!
- We're losing numbers here! - LMB soldier dies
- They got Thompson! - LMB soldier dies
- Contact! Contact! - Engaging LMB
- We got shooter - Engaging LMB
- Open fire!
- Just get outta here!
- JTF motherfucker!
- Target's in cover! - Player in cover
- Target's in the open! - Player out of cover
- Reloading! -Reloading
- Target's wounded! - Player at low health
- Healing station deployed! - Deploying Support Station
- Deploying healing station! - Deploying Support Station
- Ah shit! It's almost unfair! - LMB soldiers dies
- Stevens is down! - LMB soldiers dies
- Maintain heavy fire!
- Engaging target!
- I'm weapons free!
- Let's go!
- Just you and me!
- Oh damn it! Take cover! - Grenade in proximity
- Get the damn target out of cover! - Player in cover
- Tango's in the open! - Player out of cover
- Suck on this! - Attacking
- Take this! - Attacking
- You're dead! - Attacking
- Gonna cut you down! - Attacking
- Better keep your head down! - Attacking
- Hunters is down! -LMB soldier dies
- We got a man down! -LMB soldier dies
- Yeah! - Surprised up close
- I'm not gonna let you destroy this city!
- You really think you can hide from the LMB?! - Player in cover
- Just give it up already!
- Come on, you're just delaying the inevitable.
- You are weapons free!
- Engage all targets!
- Take that tango down!
- Nice try!
- Just you?!
- Aye sir! - Buffing LMB soldiers
- Clear this AO! - Buffing LMB soldiers
- I hear you! - Buffing LMB soldiers
- Hold the damn line!
- Direct your fire!
- Waters is down! - LMB soldier dies
- We got a man down! - LMB soldier dies
- Heads up! Throwing a flashbang! - Throwing grenade
- Gonna blind the enemy! - Throwing grenade
- Cover your eyes! - Throwing grenade
- How about a shock grenade?! - Throwing grenade
- Throwing a shock grenade! - Throwing a grenade
- Sending the enemy a shock! - Throwing a grenade
- Shock out! - Throwing a grenade
- Shock grenade headin out! - Throwing a grenade
- Throwing a shock! - Throwing a grenade
- I'll take every last one of ya!
- You're making things worse for yourself!
- You gonna hide all day?! - Player in cover
- You really think you can hide from me? - Player in cover
- Keep the pressure on!
- Don't be stupid!
- C'mon! JTF can't do shit
- Really ? A shield ? - Player deploying a shield
- Cmon out of there ! - Player in cover
- I got cover! - Deploying shield
- You're not getting past this! - Deploying shield
- Shield deployed! - Deploying shield
- We're losing our guys! - LMB soldier dies
- Casualty!-LMB soldier dies
- Let's see what you got!
- Take that hostile out!
- I'm gonna take you out!
- You know who you're messing with?!
- Can't hide from this! - Deploying Seeker Mine
- Can't escape! - Deploying Seeker Mine
- Seeker Mine's got your number! - Deploying Seeker Mine
- Turret is live! - Deploying turret
- Deploying turret now! - Deploying turret
- I got this!
- I can do this!
- EMP out! - Throwing grenade
- EMP grenade deployed! - Throwing grenade
- What the fuck! - Surprised up close
- You're mine asshole! - Surprised up close
- Help! I'm blind! - Blinded
- Help! I can't see shit! - Blinded
- I'm fucking blind! - Blinded
- Ah! I'm in the dark! - Blinded
- Help me! I'm blind! - Blinded
- Aw ! My eyes !" - Blinded
- This place is ambush central
- Damn JTF lost their minds
- I hear the JTF's looking to talk terms or join rank some shit'
- I miss the old city
- If anyone can pull this off, its Bliss
- Gonna hunt every JTF i see
- Keep moving
- Only good JTF is a dead JTF
“ Coughing? Sorry I got orders to put you down.- Seeing a civilian ”
“ To the last man asshole.- Facing the division agent alone ”
“ Got a fever? Sorry got orders to put you down.- Seeing a civilian ”
“ Put that mutt down.- Sees a dog ”
“ JTF asshole!- During combat with JTF or a Division agent ”
“ You don't know what you're doing.- During combat with a Division agent. ”
Named Enemies Edit
|Scarecrow||Rank II Agent||Police Academy||The first Agent to go rogue with Aaron Keener. Armed with an SASG-12 shotgun. http://thedivision.fandom.com/wiki/Scarecrow|
|Sergeant King||Rank I Engineer||Queens Tunnel Camp|
|Charles Bliss||Helicopter||General Assembly||Leader of the Last Man Battalion|
|Hornet||Rank II Agent||Russian Consulate||Leader of the team securing the Russian Consulate. Armed with an ACR.|
|Captain Foley||Unique Rank I Gunner||Grand Central Station||Armed with a Black Market M60 E6.|
|Raptor||Rank II Agent||General Assembly||Armed with an AUG.|
|Domino||Rank II Agent||General Assembly||Armed with an ACR.|
|Sergeant Wilbur||SF Gunner||Times Square Power Relay (Legendary)||Armed with an M249 Para and acts like a Rikers Guard. Can't take any damage except his ammo box.|
|Sergeant Alfaro||SF Sniper||Times Square Power Relay (Legendary)||Armed with a Surplus SVD.|
|Redback||Agent||Napalm Production Site (Legendary)|
|Tarantula||Agent||Napalm Production Site (Legendary)|
|Weaver||Agent||Napalm Production Site (Legendary)||Armed with a Surplus SVD and Emp Skill Jammer|
|Widow||Agent||Napalm Production Site (Legendary)||Armed with a PP-19, First aid and Healing station|
|Captain Wyght||SF Gunner||WarrenGate Power Plant (Legendary)||Uses a tactical shield with Military T821.|
|Lieutenant Frisk||SF Medic||WarrenGate Power Plant (Legendary)||Armed with a Military P416 with First aid and Healing station|
|Lieutenant Sasaki||SF Medic||WarrenGate Power Plant (Legendary)|
|Torque||Agent||WarrenGate Power Plant (Legendary)|
|Major McEachron||SF Gunner||General Assembly (Legendary)||Uses a tactical shield|
|Major Theroux||SF Sniper||General Assembly (Legendary)|
|Major Hesson||SF Sniper||General Assembly (Legendary)|
|Major Hudson||SF Medic||General Assembly (Legendary)|
|Lieutenant Maulding||SF Gunner||Amherst's Apartment (Legendary)||Uses a tactical shield|
|Lieutenant Reid||SF Sniper||Amherst's Apartment (Legendary)|
|Buzzard||Agent||Grand Central Station (Legendary)|
|Goshaw||Agent||Grand Central Station (Legendary)|
|Kite||Agent||Grand Central Station (Legendary)|
|Falcon||SF Medic||Madison Field Hospital (Legendary)|
|Vulture||Agent||Madison Field Hospital (Legendary)|
|Merlin||SF Medic||Madison Field Hospital (Legendary)|
|Harrier||Agent||Madison Field Hospital (Legendary)|
|Apollo||Rank II Agent||Midtown East - E 52nd St/3rd Ave, Carries 1-2 Fragment keys.||Respawns 4 hours after death.|
|Sergeant Jacks||Rank II Gunner||Turtle Bay||Uses a tactical shield. Respawns 4 hours after death.|
|Corporal Dorsman||Rank II Squad Leader||Murray Hill||Respawns 4 hours after death.|
|Gunnery Sergeant Lewis||Rank I Gunner||Kips Bay||Respawns 4 hours after death.|
|Corporal Wright||Rank I Rifleman||Gramercy||Reapawns 4 hours after death.|
|Captain Perez||APC||Falcon Lost||Leader of the LMB Detachment in the WarrenGate Water treatment plant|
|Private Thorne||APC||Falcon Lost||Part of the LMB Detachment in the WarrentGate Water treatment plant. Mans the APC's weapons systems.|
|Sergeant Stine||Engineer||High-Value Target - Devil Squad||"An LMB has been taking out vengeance on anyone unlucky enough to come by."|
|Kremlin||HVT Agent||High-Value Target - Kremlin||Uses a Sticky Bomb Launcher. Armed with a Black Market AK-74. Can heal self and nearby allies.||"A Rogue agent with unusual combat skills has been hunting JTF agents to destabilize the city."|
|Lieutenant Lee||Rank II Sniper||High-Value Target - Sniper Squad||Uses Dazzler to cause Blind/Deaf. Armed with MP5-N for close quarters and uses Shock mines.||"A group of LMB snipers has been using civilians for target practice."|
|Komodo||Rank II Squad Leader||High-Value Target - Komodo Squad||"A small LMB squad has been sabotaging JTF troops around the city."|
|Sergeant Pollard||Engineer||High-Value Target - Cougar Squad||Armed with a Custom M870 MCS. Can deploy multiple turrets. Wears a white jacket and hat compared to standard engineers.||"An LMB squad with multiple turrets are reportedly targeting JTF."|
|Lieutenant Poulson||Engineer||High-Value Target - Hawk Squad||Wears black clothing with red markings. Deploys Turrets that fire Marksman Rifle rounds.||"An LMB engineer and his squad has been terrorizing civilians and must be stopped."|
|Captain Tejada||Engineer||High-Value Target - Cpt. Tejada||Uses Turrets that fire Marksman Rifle rounds.||"An LMB engineer is leaving turret booby traps along the paths of JTF patrols."|
|Captain Mayor||Gunner||High-Value Target - Cheetah Squad||Uses a Tactical Shield||"An LMB gunner has been firing on civilians at random."|
|Bluebird||Rank II Agent||High-Value Target - Bluebird||"A Rogue agent has been interfering with JTF troops around the city."|
|Harrier||Agent||High-Risk Target - Harrier Squad||"An LMB agent has joined up with a Rogue agent to hunt down JTF."|
|Commander Thurston||Squad Leader||High-Value Target - Grizzly Squad||”A charismatic LMB leader has been terrorizing civilians.”|
|Captain Daniels||Medic||High-Value Target - Lion Squad||Wears a black skull cap and a black and white camo backpack. Has red markings on armor.||"A heavily armed LMB squad has reportedly been roaming the city, robbing and assaulting civilians."|
|Captain Mayes||Squad Leader||High-Value Target|
|Clydesdale||HVT Agent||High-Value Target - Horse||Uses a Sticky Bomb Launcher. Armed with a Black Market AK-74||"A rogue First Wave agent is abducting civilians for unknown reasons."|
|Sergeant Jasso||Gunner||High-Value Target - Yankee Squad||Armed with a Tactical Shield||"LMB gunners are using civilian shelters for target practice.|
|Sergeant Manfrin||Gunner||High-Value Target - Yankee Squad||Armed with a Tactical Shield||"LMB gunners are using civilian shelters for target practice."|
|Sergeant Dias||Squad Leader||High-Value Target - Lima Squad||Armed with a Custom P416 G3||"LMB officers are forcing civilians to enter infected zones to search for loot."|
|Sergeant Espinoza||Medic||High-Value Target - Mike Squad||Deploys Support Stations. Armed with a M870 MCS.||"LMB medics are destroying CERA medical stockpiles to prevent us treating the sick."|
|Sergeant Fry||Medic||High-Value Target - Mike Squad||Deploys Support Stations. Armed with a M870 MCS.||"LMB medics are destroying CERA medical stockpiles to prevent us treating the sick."|
|Sergeant Kozak||Squad Leader||High-Value Target - Peregrine Squad||"An LMB squad has taken martial law to extremes and must be stopped."|
|Captain Bruce||Rank II Sniper||High-Value Target - Hit Squad||Uses Dazzler to cause Blind/Deaf. Armed with MP5 for close quarters and uses Shock mines.||"An LMB sniper with support crew have been flushing out survivors.|
|Lieutenant Krieg||Engineer||High-Value Target - Lt. Krieg||Wears black with red markings compared to normal Engineers. Armed with an M870 and deploys red turrets that fire Marksman Rifle rounds.||"An LMB has gone AWOL and has been reportedly been shooting random civilians."|
|Lieutenant Martin||Engineer||High-Risk Target - Uniform Squad||Wears black with red markings compared to normal Engineers. Armed with an M870 and deploys red turrets that fire Marksman Rifle rounds.||"LMB snipers are targeting CERA officials for execution."|
|Commander Asada||Squad Leader||High-Risk Target - Uniform Squad||"LMB snipers are targeting CERA officials for execution."|
|Sergeant Huang||Engineer||High-Risk Target - November Squad||"LMB technicians are sabotaging vital power infrastructures throughout the city."|
|Commander Kryos||Medic||High-Risk Target - Healer||Armed with a Custom M870 MCS||"An LMB medic team dedicated to lethal interrogation roams the streets and must be stopped."|
|Colonel McGuinne||Engineer||High-Risk Target - Goshawk Squad||"A greedy LMB squad has been extorting civilians for cash and supplies."|
|Lieutenant Furman||Medic||High-Risk Target - Papa Squad||Armed with a Custom M870 MCS||"LMB medics are raiding refugee clinics for drugs."|
|Captain Murayama||Rank II Gunner||High-Risk Target - Papa Squad||Uses a Tactical Shield||"LMB medics are raiding refugee clinics for drugs."|
|Lieutenant Saucedo||Medic||High-Risk Target - Papa Squad||Armed with a Custom M870 MCS||"LMB medics are raiding refugee clinics for drugs."|
|"Tulip"||Rank II Agent||High-Risk Target - Flowers||"Rogue First Wave agents are torturing CERA scientists for information on Green Poison."|
|"Daisy"||Rank II Agent||High-Risk Target - Flowers||"Rogue First Wave agents are torturing CERA scientists for information on Green Poison."|
|Corporal Tijerina||Rank II Gunner||High-Risk Target- Flowers||Armed with a Tactical Shield||"Rogue First Wave agents are torturing CERA scientists for information on Green Poison."|
|Private Straker||Medic||High-Risk Target - Flowers||Armed with a Custom M870 MCS||"Rogue First Wave agents are torturing CERA scientists for information on Green Poison."|
|Predator||Agent||High-Risk Target - Panther Squad||"A Rogue agent has recruited an LMB squad to assassinate Division agents."|
|Lieutenant Deeb||Engineer||High-Risk Target - Whisky Squad||Wears a white jacket and hat compared to normal Engineers. Armed with a Custom M870 MCS.||"LMB operatives are executing doctors and seizing medical supplies."|
|Soprano||HVT Agent||High-Value Target - Jaguar Squad||Armed with a Black Market AK-74. Uses a Sticky Bomb launcher. Can heal self and allies.||"Hardcore LMB members are supporting a Rogue agent looking for contraband."|
|Commander Fonti||Squad Leader||High-Value Target - Cmd. Fonti||Armed with a Custom P416 G3||"An LMB officer is pressganging civilians into a suicide squad."|
|"Espadon"||Agent||High-Risk Target - Blades||Armed with a MP7|
|"Rapier"||Agent||High-Risk Target - Blades||Wears woodland camouflage clothing|
|Commander Kikuchi||Rank II Gunner||High-Risk Target - X-Ray Squad||Uses a Tactical Shield.||”An LMB squad is opening fire on random groups of civilian aid workers.”|
|Sergeant. Hsieh||Medic||High-Risk Target - X-Ray Squad||Deploys Support Stations.||”An LMB squad is opening fire on random groups of civilian aid workers.”|
|Lieutenant Perkins||Rank II Gunner||High-Risk Target - X-Ray Squad||Uses a Tactical Shield.||”An LMB squad is opening fire on random groups of civilian aid workers.”|
|Sergeant Purcell||Medic||High-Value Target - The Gunner||Armed with an AUG A3. Wears black shirt and skullcap compared to standard medics.||"A heavy gunner with support crew has been terrorizing civilians for fun."|
|Corporal Castro||SF Gunner||High-Risk Target - Reptiles||Uses a Tactical Shield. Armed with a T821||"A rogue First Wave squad is attacking JTF convoys to steal weapons."|
|"Caiman"||Agent||High-Risk Target - Reptiles||Armed with a L86 LSW.||"A rogue First Wave squad is attacking JTF convoys to steal weapons."|
|"Gila"||Agent||High-Risk Target - Reptiles||Wears woodland camouflage clothing. Armed with an Enhanced ACR-E.||"A rogue First Wave squad is attacking JTF convoys to steal weapons."|
|Geneva||Agent||High-Risk Target - Eagle Squad|
|Nickel||Agent||High-Risk Target - Eagle Squad|
|Tango||Agent||High-Risk Target - Eagle Squad|
|Javelin||Agent||High-Risk Target - Eagle Squad|
|Lieutenant Bookout||SF Gunner||High-Risk Target - Kilo Squad||Uses a Tactical Shield. Armed with a T821.||"An LMB squad is executing squatters to secure forward operating bases around the city."|
|Sergeant Sanchez||SF Gunner||High-Risk Target - Kilo Squad||Uses a Tactical Shield. Armed with a T821.||”Am LMB squad is executing squatters to secure forward operating bases around the city.”|
|Sergeant Piccio||Gunner||High-Value Target - Golf Squad||"LMB forces are using grenades to drive JTF patrols into a kill box."|
|Sgt. Doan||Grenadier||High-Value Target - Sierra Squad||"LMB explosives experts are mining potential safehouse locations."|
|Sergeant Otani||Grenadier||High-Value Target - Sierra Squad||"LMB explosives experts are mining potential safehouse locations."|
|Caesar||Rank II Gunner||High-Risk Target - Falcon Squad||Uses a Tactical Shield. Armed with a T821 SMG.||"A squad from the Last Man Battalion is out to avenge losses caused by Division forces."|
|Lieutenant Milliken||Engineer||High-Value Target - Oscar Squad||”LMB elements are firing on civilians attempting to cross the area.”|
|Captain Callas||Engineer||High-Value Target - Oscar Squad||"LMB elements are firing on civilians attempting to cross the area.|
|Lieutenant Rivera||Squad Leader||High-Value Target - Foxtrot Squad||”LMB forward elements are assassinating high-level JTF officers.”|
|Captain Bryant||Rank II Gunner||DZ06||Uses a Tactical Shield|
|Captain Rollins||Rank II Gunner||DZ05||Uses a Tactical Shield like Cpt.Bryant|
|Sergeant Thompson||Rank I Gunner||DZ05|
|Captain Stojacovich||Squad Leader||DZ06|
|Gambit||Rank II Agent||DZ06|
|Captain Spence||Rank II Gunner|
|Lieutenant J. James||Sniper||DZ07|
|Hutch||Gunner - Heavy Weapons||Boss Wave|
|Lightning||Rank II Agent||Boss Wave||Armed with an ACR.|
- The LMB is one of the more morally ambiguous enemy factions. While they are absolutely ruthless, they mostly believe they are doing the right thing. And in some cases, they seemingly have more success than the JTF. Their strict rules are oppressive, but the civilians in the LMB territory are far more safe from rioters, rikers, and cleaners than civilians in some of the JTF controlled areas. One phone recording of two rioters talking reveals that they are far more afraid of the LMB, opting to risk facing the JTF instead, whom they consider to be soft and less deadly
- An example of this is that the LMB has frequent, heavily armed patrols and checkpoints all throughout their territory with virtually no presence from other factions. If a civilian comes to close to a patrol, they will issue a verbal warning. If the civilian moves away, the soldiers will not shoot; but if the civilian comes closer, they will shoot and kill him or her
- On the other hand, the LMB does little to improve the living conditions of the civilians in their territory. Being a militaristic organization, most of their assets and knowledge are focused on the tactical side. While the JTF draws from police, military, medical, engineering, and maintenance organizations, the LMB has done little recruiting at all from the population, possibly because few want to live under their rule. The engineering and medical resources that they do possess are dedicated entirely on their military mission. This makes the LMB very combat effective, but means any civilians have to do without
- If the player purchases the LMB Faction Bundle from the Premium Vendor, they will get the Rifleman outfit
- The LMB is shown to be getting supplied by the Black Tusk, as shown in the comic Tom Clancy's The Division: Extremis Malis.
- According to a State of the Game podcast a portion of the LMB were absorbed into Black Tusk and will provide Black Tusk with new archetypes. These will include Rushers (timestamp 26:25) and Supports (timestamp 28:11)
- A portion of the LMB is shown to have joined the JTF after Bliss's death according to the Animated Short for The Warlords of New York. LMB Riflemen, Rushers, and Squad Leaders are wearing JTF letters on their apparel now. They are no longer using the color scheme of red, white, and black. It is now green, grey, and black
- The Last Man Battalions leader, Charles Bliss bares glasses are simmiliar to Joseph Seed from another Ubisoft title Far Cry 5. Charles Bliss' name might be a reference to Far Cry 5 as well because in Far Cry 5 there is a drug flower named "Bliss".