- "Freedom is not a right. Liberty is not a given. This city needs an iron fist to restore order. There shall be no resistance. No matter who stands in our way."
- — Charles Bliss (leader of the Last Man Battalion)
The Last Man Battalion, often referred to as the LMB, are a PMC led by Charles Bliss. The LMB were hired by prestigious Wall Street corporations to protect their assets during the outbreak, but were abandoned when the crisis worsened. They now aim to retake New York and establish a new world order by force. Compared to the other factions, they employ far more specialists with more advanced gear, and their positions are more heavily fortified. They are one of the major enemy factions in The Division.
The Last Man Battalion are in alliance with Aaron Keener and his Rogue First Wave Division Agents. They were behind the attack on The Division's commander and several LMB captains are rogue agents themselves. Despite being allied with these rogue agents, the Last Man Battalion is the second strongest faction in the game after the Strategic Homeland Division.
With the death of Charles Bliss, the LMB collapses and their remaining members scatter around the city and no longer pose a threat to the JTF. They move into the underground in order to regroup only to be met again by the JTF and The Division. By the time the JTF begin moving onto the West Side Pier, the LMB have been able to broker a truce between the other factions since according to one audio log "...they have all been screwed over by Aaron Keener".
Worn and battle-weary, the LMB were none too pleased being recalled from overseas and diverted to Manhattan. With their requests for transfer gone unheeded and extraction not an option, this PMC have become trapped far from home in the worst area of the epidemic. Tired of indecisive local authorities, their commander, Charles Bliss, took matters into his own hands, disobeying direct orders and executing a JTF official—effectively turning his entire company and himself into mutineers.
Convinced not just the city, but the nation, will collapse under the hopeless burden of the virus, the LMB have no allegiance to anyone but themselves. They will use any and all means necessary to make sure they make it through the storm, and to usher in a new world order where only the strong will survive.
Relationship with other factions
Rioters have been known to avoid LMB territories entirely as they fear their ruthlessness.
In the initial weeks of the outbreak the LMB and JTF had an uneasy cooperation due to differing methods in handling the crisis. Several phone recordings from JTF and National Guard personals show they are against LMB's totalitarian authority and execution of civilians. Following the JTF's deteriorating control of the city Colonel Bliss decided to take matters into his own hands. Prior to the activation of the Second Wave of Division agents the LMB thought lowly of JTF to the point they don't even see them as a threat. Colonel Bliss views the JTF as a bunch of "rag tag volunteers".
Conversely, the LMB view the Cleaners and Rikers as a more legitimate threat, although it is unknown who they think is the bigger threat among the two. One LMB report shows two LMB soldiers disagreeing with each on who they think is stronger. One of them believes the Rikers are stronger because they are filled with dangerous criminals and have access to an array of weapons. The other believes the Cleaners are stronger because of their flamethrowers and their fanatical discipline makes them unable to feel fear.
Any animosity they have with the other factions would have likely been resolved by the time of Resistance as they joined forces with remnants of the Rioters, Rikers, Cleaners and Hunters to combat the JTF and Division agents as well as to hunt down Aaron Keener.
Known LMB Squads
- Sniper Squad - Daily HVT 3*
- Komodo Squad - Daily HVT 1*
- Cougar Squad - Daily HVT 2*
- Cheetah Squad - Daily HVT 2*
- Harrier Squad - Weekly HRT 3*
- Grizzly Squad - Daily HVT 2*
- Bluebird's Squad - Daily HVT 2*
- Hawk Squad - Daily HVT 3*
- Horse - Daily HVT 3*
- Lima Squad - Weekly HVT 4*
- Javelin Squad - Bounty
- Yankee Squad - Weekly HVT 3*
- Foxtrot Squad - Weekly HVT 4*
- Healer - Weekly HRT 3*
- Flowers - Weekly HRT 4*
- Devil Squad - Daily HVT 1*
- Lion Squad - Daily HVT 3*
- Cpt. Tejada's Squad - Daily HVT 3*
- Papa Squad - Weekly HRT 3*
- Whisky Squad - Weekly HRT 4*
- Raptor Squad (Intel File)
- Vulcan Squad (Intel File)
- Quarterback Squad (Intel File)
- Reptiles - Weekly HRT 4*
- Lt. Krieg's Squad - Weekly HVT 4*
- Golf Squad - Daily HVT 3*
- Kremlin's Squad - Daily HVT 3*
- Jaguar Squad - Weekly HVT 4*
- Panther Squad - Weekly HRT 4*
- The Gunner - Weekly HVT 4*
- Goshawk Squad - Weekly HRT 3*
- Mike Squad - Weekly HVT 4*
- Kilo Squad - Weekly HRT 4*
- Hunter Squad
- Eagle Squad - Weekly HRT 4*
- Blades - Weekly HRT 4*
- X-Ray Squad - Weekly HRT 3*
- Sierra Squad - Daily HVT 3*
- Hit Squad - Weekly HVT 4*
- Uniform Squad - Weekly HRT 3*
- Peregrine Squad - Weekly HVT 3*
- Cmd. Fonti's Squad - Weekly HVT 3*
- November Squad - Weekly HRT 3*
- Falcon Squad - Weekly HRT 4*
- Viper Squad (Grand Central Station)
- Coyote Squad (Russian Consulate mission)
- Oscar Squad - Weekly HVT 4*
- Romeo Squad - Bounty
The LMB are some of the toughest AI enemies that the player will encounter in Manhattan. Their ranks can range from Lvl 20-30, and above 31 in the Dark Zone. Engaging groups of LMB soldiers on the same level, or higher than the player is not recommended unless the player is accompanied by group members, as they will be able to make short work of the player.
Snipers will act like any other sniper unit, staying back and attempting to pick the player off from a distance. Some Snipers have an under barrel-mounted laser/strobe device that can blind the player during engagements. They also throw shock mines that will stun the player if tripped. Unlike snipers from other factions, LMB snipers are outfitted with sub-machine guns instead of pistols for use at close range.
Riflemen use assault rifles and flashbang or stun grenades to assault the player. These are the most common LMB soldier encountered. A common tactic used by Riflemen is to flank the players while they are distracted by other LMB soldiers.
Scouts will run up as close to the player as possible, like the Rikers, and use a semi-automatic shotgun. When playing on Hard or Challenging, or if too low in level, multiple Scouts can easily wipe out teams of Agents.
Gunners act like other AI heavy gunners, they normally have heavy armor, and can sometimes be seen using riot shields. LMB Gunners are the only Heavy-type enemy to appear as regular enemies, rather than only as Veteran (purple) or Named Elite (gold) rank enemies.
Grenadiers will use a grenade launcher, instead of hand grenades, which allows them to fire multiple grenades at a time instead of one like other enemies will do.
Engineers will deploy turrets that are much stronger than those of the Cleaners, and will repair them when damaged.
Medics will deploy support stations to heal nearby LMB soldiers, as well as themselves, and move to repair their stations once they are damaged. On Hard or Challenging difficulty, Medics should be primary targets if no Scouts are present. Their support stations will constantly heal all LMB soldiers, and if there is even one Medic left, they will repair the damaged station or place down another one if destroyed.
The LMB, due to their connection with Aaron Keener, is also known for having rogue First Wave agents at their disposal, capable of using similar tech and abilities as the agents that fight against the Battalion, such as turrets, seeker mines, and the likes. They are also capable of hacking any Second Wave agents' equipment such as their own turrets, and mines, to the LMB's advantage.
The final boss fight is fought at the United Nations building. The player must fight the LMB leader, Charles Bliss, who uses an UH-60 Black Hawk military helicopter armed with miniguns and rocket pods.
In order to do sufficient damage to Bliss, the player must manually activate the six turrets encountered earlier that are spread out around the courtyard. The turrets will begin firing at the helicopter, but after about 10–15 seconds of fire Bliss will destroy the turret with rockets. The helicopter will fire its miniguns at the player, which will put the player in a bleed-out state in a matter of seconds. The helicopter will also use its rocket pods to target a player and barrage the area they are in, acting much like Grenadiers. Once the bosses armor bar is at about half, LMB soldiers will begin pouring out of the U.N. building to engage the player; these will normally consist of Riflemen and Scouts, but can include Medics as well.
After the helicopter is damaged to the point of its health being below 25%, it will catch on fire. Upon the health bar reaching 0%, the helicopter will crash into the nearby building to the south of the courtyard, killing Bliss on impact. After the remaining LMB soldiers are killed four items of superior rarity will drop around the helicopter crash site.
Until Update 1.1, this boss fight marked the last "major" boss fight in the game, and up until Update 1.2 that title belonged to the APC in Falcon Lost. As of 1.2., The last "major" boss fight in the game now belongs to the Firetruck, Dubbed "Dragon One" by the cleaners In Dragon's Nest.
LMB Enemy Types
|For details containing LMB 3, see Legendary Difficulty.|
- Rifleman - Armed with M4s (Normal) and P416s (Harder Difficulties).
- Special variants encountered in Missions and the Dark Zone (recognizable by their black helmets and gas masks) may carry P416s (standard) or ACRs (Veteran/Elite) and Flashbang Grenades. Elite Special Variants instead have flashbangs as incendiary grenades (White phosphorus).
- Grenadier - Armed with M4s (Normal) or P416s (Veteran/Elite ranks) and a MGL Grenade Launcher. They throw 3 grenades in each volley. Shooting them during this phase will stop the volley, but will not drop a grenade on himself.
- Special variants encountered in Legendary missions only fire one grenade, but acts similarly to the base Seeker Mine explosion with an initial explosion and then a series of smaller ones.
- Scout - Armed with M4s (Normal difficulties) or P416s (Veterans/Elites) on long distances while rushing and will switch to M870 shotguns (Normal Difficulty) or SASG-12s (Veterans/Elites) when they get close. They have less health and (if Veteran/Elite rank) armor compared to regular LMB soldiers.
- Special variants encountered in Missions and the Dark Zone (recognizable by their white hazmat hoods and gas masks) use SASG-12 shotguns and may use Shock Grenades.
- Sniper - Female LMB soldiers armed with either one of the SRS variant sniper rifles equipped with a M9 (Normal) or M1911 (Veteran/Elite) for close-range. They also deploy claymores. They have less health and (if Veteran/Elite rank) armor compared to regular LMB soldiers.
- Special variants encounter can deploy shock mines, MP5s for close-range, and use Dazzler blinding lasers.
- Engineer - Armed with P416s and Turrets stronger than those of the Cleaners and will repair them when damaged. Can be found using a Military M870 Shotguns during some missions.
- On Legendary mission, (Specialist) Engineers only using Millitary M870, bring tougher turret and can deploy mutiple turret at the same time
- On Resistance, (Specialist) Engineers can use special ammunition (Fire bullet , Shock bullet) and also their turret can fire special ammunition
- Medic - Armed with M4s or AUGs and will run up to other LMB soldiers to heal them.
- Special variants wearing a green skullcap and a gas mask will deploy healing stations. They will repair their station if damaged.
- Gunner - Armed with M249 B or M60 LMGs, with twice as much armor and health as normal LMB soldiers.
- A special "mini-boss" variant is much larger, more heavily armored (comparable to Riker Guards), and uses a Tactical Shield to move while armed with a M9 pistol; they will plant their Tactical Shield to use as cover and fire their LMG from a fixed position. Both variants have a backpack that holds a red ammo box; a weak spot that, if shot, will start a spray of bullets causing them damage and distracting them as well as potentially damaging players and NPCs nearby. Some shielded gunners will have Police T821 SMG instead of a M9 Pistol while moving.
- Squad Leader - Armed with P416s firing in a semi-automatic fashion and Flashbangs, with more health and armor than a standard LMB soldier. Squad Leaders can buff their allies, to deal more damage against players. Can be identified by their lack of helmets and red bandanas. Typically only encountered in Dark Zone 5 and 6, or in Challenging difficulty. They throw a Flashbang grenade that also acts as an incendiary grenade.
- On legendary missions, Resistance, and in West Side Pier, (specialist) Squad leaders use fully-automatic P416s dealing huge amount of damage to the player, with a chance to put the player on bleed effect.
- Agent - Rogue First Wave Division Agents encountered in a few missions and in the higher Dark Zones (5 and 6) as Bosses, and also as regular Elites on Challenging as well as accompanying Bosses in the higher Dark Zone. They have more health and armor than other regular soldiers of equivalent rank, and are armed with ACRs, AUGs, or SASG-12s, and can deploy Seeker Mines and Turrets including EMP Grenades. They can also signal hack your own gadgets to work for them.
- Helicopter (Boss only) - Armed with a minigun and rocket pods. Can deploy flares to blind players.
- APC (Boss only) - Armed with a grenade launcher and a rocket barrage. Also armed with a turret similar to emplaced ones.
- Drones - Locks on to player with a laser pointer. There are two types. One of the types is armed with a machine gun and can be identified by red laser, the other type is armed with a turret that fires shock darts, which is identified by blue laser. The drones only appears in Falcon Lost and the Resistance game mode.
Attachments: All LMB Veteran Riflemen and Special Riflemen, Heavy Gunners, Grenadiers, Scouts, Engineers, and Veteran Medics have 552 holosights on their P416s, ACRs, M249Bs, M60s, and AUGs while LMB while Tier 1 and Tier 2 Elites have PEQ-15 laser sights and different optics. Russian red dot sights on SASG-12s are very common with Veteran Scouts. Elite Tier 1 Riflemen, Scouts, Grenadiers, Engineers, and Medics have reflex sights. Elite Tier 1 Gunners instead have ACOG scopes on their M60s. Tier 2 Elite Riflemen have Silencers, PEQ-15 Laser sights, and ACOG scopes. Tier 2 Elite Scouts only have 552 holosights and PEQ-15 laser sights. Tier 2 Elite Medics only have ACOG scopes and PEQ-15 laser sights. Tier 2 gunners and Squad Leaders appear to have a custom digital sight. First wave Agents have ACOGs, PEQ-15s, Suppressors, Reflex sights, Russian Red dots, and Holosights.
- Contact! Contact! - Engaging LMB
- What? You really think you can take us? - Engaging LMB
- Mutiple Tangos inbound ! - Engaging LMB
- Engaging enemy Foot-mobile - Engaging LMB
- I'm engaging - Engaging LMB
- This is LMB territory!
- Clear out the AO!
- JTF assholes!
- Get that AO under control!
- By the books people!
- Plenty of targets people!
- Don't get cocky!
- Fire on target!
- I can do this all day!
- Do this by the numbers!
- Keep it tight!
- Maintain pressure!
- Okay c'mon let's go!
- Waste them all !
- You have no idea who you're messing with!
- We can do this all day asshole!
- Grenade! It's gonna blow! - Grenade in proximity
- It's only one of them! - Player alone
- Gotta leave cover sometime! - Player in cover
- Why you all scare over there! - Player in cover
- I'm low! Gotta reload! - Reloading
- Reloading! Cover fire! - Reloading
- Give me cover fire, I'm reloading! - Reloading
- I see a man down! - LMB soldier dies
- Oh shit! - LMB soldier dies
- Man down! - LMB soldier dies
- Jacob's down! - LMB soldier dies
- They got Dylan! - LMB soldier dies
- Hunters is down! - LMB soldier dies
- Oh, c'mon! - LMB solider dies
- She's gone! Keep it forward! - Sniper dies
- It's almost over! Keep shooting! - Player at low health
- Just the two of us! - Surprised up close
- Ah! I'm gonna put a round in your ass! - Surprised up close
- Come get some! - Surprised up close
- End of the line! - Surprised up close
- See you in hell! - Surprised up close
- Maintain pressure! Now!
- You can't stop the LMB!
- We can do this all day asshole!
- C'mon, make it easy on yourself!
- Tossing frags! - Throwing grenades
- Multiple frags out! Heads down! - Throwing grenades
- Frags are out! - Throwing grenades
- Whatcha hiding for?! - Player in cover
- You're on the wrong side!
- Don't you wanna serve your country?!
- Goddamnit! They got Allan! - LMB soldier dies
- Michaels is down! - LMB soldier dies
- Get away! - Surprised up close
- Whoa who the fuck are you!? - Surprised up close
- Tango spotted. - Engaging LMB
- Right there! - Engaging LMB
- Heads up, we got us an intruder! - Engaging LMB
- Over there!
- I'm engaging!
- Take down that intruder!
- Hey where's your backup?
- Come get some you JTF fucks!
- Gotta secure this damn AO!
- Target's in cover! - Player in cover
- Can't hide forever! -Player in cover
- Force their asses out! - Player in cover
- We have to force 'em outta there! - Player in cover
- Tango's outta cover! - Player out of cover
- Easy target!
- Shoot the head, stupid!
- You can still run ya know!
- No runner!
- There's no way out!
- You don't know who you're messing with!
- Reloading! - Reloading
- Reloading now! - Reloading
- Maintain fire, target's wounded! - Player at low health
- Target's been hit! - Player at low health
- Target's almost down! - Player at low health
- They dropped one of ours! - LMB soldier dies
- Oh fuck! - LMB soldier dies
- That's one of ours! - LMB soldier dies
- Man down! - LMB soldier dies
- We lost a friendly! - LMB soldier dies
- He's hit! - LMB soldier dies
- We got some friends. - Engaging LMB
- We got contact! - Engaging LMB
- Here comes trouble!
- Tango's taking cover! - Player in cover
- Engaging target!
- Lead your target!
- Shot's lined up!
- Shoot to kill!
- They tagged one of ours! - LMB soldier dies
- Williams is gone. - LMB soldier dies
- Alice is hit! -LMB Sniper dies
- JTF pieces of shit!
- Y'all got nothin!
- Aw hell! - Taking damage/ player rushing position
- Stand down fucker! - Surprised up close
- Turret deployed! - Deploying turret
- Arming the turret! - Deploying turret
- I'm deploying the turret! - Deploying turret
- Fuck them up!
- Just give it up!
- They can't fight forever!
- This is gonna be easy!
- Keep up the pressure!
- JTF pieces of shit!
- We're losing numbers here! - LMB soldier dies
- They got Thompson! - LMB soldier dies
- Contact! Contact! - Engaging LMB
- We got shooter - Engaging LMB
- Open fire!
- Just get outta here!
- JTF motherfucker!
- Target's in cover! - Player in cover
- Target's in the open! - Player out of cover
- Reloading! -Reloading
- Target's wounded! - Player at low health
- Healing station deployed! - Deploying Support Station
- Deploying healing station! - Deploying Support Station
- Ah shit! It's almost unfair! - LMB soldiers dies
- Stevens is down! - LMB soldiers dies
- Maintain heavy fire!
- Engaging target!
- I'm weapons free!
- Let's go!
- Just you and me!
- Oh damn it! Take cover! - Grenade in proximity
- Get the damn target out of cover! - Player in cover
- Tango's in the open! - Player out of cover
- Suck on this! - Attacking
- Take this! - Attacking
- You're dead! - Attacking
- Gonna cut you down! - Attacking
- Better keep your head down! - Attacking
- Hunters is down! -LMB soldier dies
- We got a man down! -LMB soldier dies
- Yeah! - Surprised up close
- I'm not gonna let you destroy this city!
- You really think you can hide from the LMB?! - Player in cover
- Just give it up already!
- Come on, you're just delaying the inevitable.
- You are weapons free!
- Engage all targets!
- Take that tango down!
- Nice try!
- Just you?!
- Aye sir! - Buffing LMB soldiers
- Clear this AO! - Buffing LMB soldiers
- I hear you! - Buffing LMB soldiers
- Hold the damn line!
- Direct your fire!
- Waters is down! - LMB soldier dies
- We got a man down! - LMB soldier dies
- Heads up! Throwing a flashbang! - Throwing grenade
- Gonna blind the enemy! - Throwing grenade
- Cover your eyes! - Throwing grenade
- How about a shock grenade?! - Throwing grenade
- Throwing a shock grenade! - Throwing a grenade
- Sending the enemy a shock! - Throwing a grenade
- Shock out! - Throwing a grenade
- Shock grenade headin out! - Throwing a grenade
- Throwing a shock! - Throwing a grenade
- I'll take every last one of ya!
- You're making things worse for yourself!
- You gonna hide all day?! - Player in cover
- You really think you can hide from me? - Player in cover
- Keep the pressure on!
- Don't be stupid!
- C'mon! JTF can't do shit
- Really ? A shield ? - Player deploying a shield
- Cmon out of there ! - Player in cover
- I got cover! - Deploying shield
- You're not getting past this! - Deploying shield
- Shield deployed! - Deploying shield
- We're losing our guys! - LMB soldier dies
- Casualty!-LMB soldier dies
- Let's see what you got!
- Take that hostile out!
- I'm gonna take you out!
- You know who you're messing with?!
- Can't hide from this! - Deploying Seeker Mine
- Can't escape! - Deploying Seeker Mine
- Seeker Mine's got your number! - Deploying Seeker Mine
- Turret is live! - Deploying turret
- Deploying turret now! - Deploying turret
- I got this!
- I can do this!
- EMP out! - Throwing grenade
- EMP grenade deployed! - Throwing grenade
- What the fuck! - Surprised up close
- You're mine asshole! - Surprised up close
- Help! I'm blind! - Blinded
- Help! I can't see shit! - Blinded
- I'm fucking blind! - Blinded
- Ah! I'm in the dark! - Blinded
- Help me! I'm blind! - Blinded
- Aw ! My eyes !" - Blinded
- This place is ambush central
- Damn JTF lost their minds
- I hear the JTF's looking to talk terms or join rank some shit'
- I miss the old city
- If anyone can pull this off, its Bliss
- Gonna hunt every JTF i see
- Keep moving
- Only good JTF is a dead JTF
- "Coughing? Sorry I got orders to put you down"
- — Seeing a civilian.
- "To the last man asshole"
- — Facing the agent alone.
- "Got a fever? Sorry got orders to put you down."
- — Seeing civilian.
- "Put that mutt down."
- — Sees a dog
- "JTF asshole!"
- — During combat with JTF or agent.
- "You don't know what your doing."
- — During combat with agent.
|Sgt. King||Engineer||Queens Tunnel Camp|
|Charles Bliss||Helicopter||General Assembly||Leader of the Last Man Battalion|
|Cpt. Foley||Gunner||Grand Central Station|
|Sgt. Wilbur||Gunner||Times Square Power Relay (Legendary)||Armed with a M249 Para and acts like a Rikers Guard. Can't take any damage except from his ammo box.|
|Sgt. Alfaro||Sniper||Times Square Power Relay (Legendary)||Armed with a Surplus SVD.|
|Redback||Agent||Napalm Production Site (Legendary)|
|Tarantula||Agent||Napalm Production Site (Legendary)|
|Weaver||Agent||Napalm Production Site (Legendary)||Armed with a Surplus SVD and Emp Skill Jammer|
|Widow||Agent||Napalm Production Site (Legendary)||Armed with pp-19 , First aid and Healing station|
|Cpt. Wyght||Gunner||WarrenGate Power Plant (Legendary)||Uses a tactical shield with Millitary T821 .|
|Lt. Frisk||Medic||WarrenGate Power Plant (Legendary)||Armed Millitary p416 with First aid and Healing station|
|Lt. Sasaki||Medic||WarrenGate Power Plant (Legendary)|
|Torque||Agent||WarrenGate Power Plant (Legendary)|
|Major McEachron||Gunner||General Assembly (Legendary)||Uses a tactical shield|
|Major Theroux||Sniper||General Assembly (Legendary)|
|Major Hesson||Sniper||General Assembly (Legendary)|
|Major Hudson||Medic||General Assembly (Legendary)|
|Lieutenant Maulding||Gunner||Amherst's Apartment (Legendary)||Uses a tactical shield|
|Lieutenant Reid||Sniper||Amherst's Apartment (Legendary)|
|Buzzard||Agent||Grand Central Station (Legendary)|
|Goshaw||Agent||Grand Central Station (Legendary)|
|Kite||Agent||Grand Central Station (Legendary)|
|Falcon||Medic||Madison Field Hospital (Legendary)|
|Vulture||Agent||Madison Field Hospital (Legendary)|
|Merlin||Medic||Madison Field Hospital (Legendary)|
|Harrier||Agent||Madison Field Hospital (Legendary)|
|Apollo||Agent||Midtown East - E 52nd St/3rd Ave, Carries 1-2 Fragment keys.||Respawns 4 hours after death.|
|Sgt. Jacks||Gunner||Turtle Bay||Uses a tactical shield. Respawns 4 hours after death.|
|Cpl. Dorsman||Squad Leader||Murray Hill||Respawns 4 hours after death.|
|GySgt. Lewis||Gunner||Kips Bay||Respawns 4 hours after death.|
|Cpl. Wright||Rifleman||Gramercy||Reapawns 4 hours after death.|
|Cpt. Perez||APC||Falcon Lost||Leader of the LMB Detachment in the WarrenGate Water treatment plant|
|Pvt. Thorne||APC||Falcon Lost||Part of the LMB Detachment in the WarrentGate Water treatment plant. Mans the APC's weapons systems.|
|Sgt. Stine||Engineer||High-Value Target - Devil Squad||"An LMB has been taking out vengeance on anyone unlucky enough to come by."|
|Kremlin||Agent||High-Value Target - Kremlin||Uses a Sticky Bomb Launcher. Armed with a Black Market AK-74. Can heal self and nearby allies.||"A Rogue agent with unusual combat skills has been hunting JTF agents to destabilize the city."|
|Lt. Lee||Sniper||High-Value Target - Sniper Squad||Tier 2 Sniper - Uses Dazzler to cause Blind/Deaf. Armed with MP5 for close quarters and uses Shock mines.||"A group of LMB snipers has been using civilians for target practice."|
|Komodo||Squad Leader||High-Value Target - Komodo Squad||"A small LMB squad has been sabotaging JTF troops around the city."|
|Sgt. Pollard||Engineer||High-Value Target - Cougar Squad||Armed with a Custom M870 MCS. Can deploy multiple turrets. Wears a white jacket and hat compared to standard engineers.||"An LMB squad with multiple turrets are reportedly targeting JTF."|
|Lt. Poulson||Engineer||High-Value Target - Hawk Squad||Wears black clothing with red markings. Deploys Turrets that fire Marksman Rifle rounds.||"An LMB engineer and his squad has been terrorizing civilians and must be stopped."|
|Cpt. Tejada||Engineer||High-Value Target - Cpt. Tejada||Uses Turrets that fire Marksman Rifle rounds.||"An LMB engineer is leaving turret booby traps along the paths of JTF patrols."|
|Cpt. Mayor||Gunner||High-Value Target - Cheetah Squad||Uses a Tactical Shield||"An LMB gunner has been firing on civilians at random."|
|Bluebird||Agent||High-Value Target - Bluebird||"A Rogue agent has been interfering with JTF troops around the city."|
|Harrier||Agent||High-Risk Target - Harrier Squad||"An LMB agent has joined up with a Rogue agent to hunt down JTF."|
|Cmd. Thurston||Squad Leader||High-Value Target - Grizzly Squad||”A charismatic LMB leader has been terrorizing civilians.”|
|Cpt. Daniels||Medic||High-Value Target - Lion Squad||Wears a black skull cap and a black and white camo backpack. Has red markings on armor.||"A heavily armed LMB squad has reportedly been roaming the city, robbing and assaulting civilians."|
|Cpt. Mayes||Squad Leader||High-Value Target|
|Clydesdale||Agent||High-Value Target - Horse||Uses a Sticky Bomb Launcher. Armed with a Black Market AK-74||"A rogue First Wave agent is abducting civilians for unknown reasons."|
|Sgt. Jasso||Gunner||High-Value Target - Yankee Squad||Armed with a Tactical Shield||"LMB gunners are using civilian shelters for target practice.|
|Sgt. Manfrin||Gunner||High-Value Target - Yankee Squad||Armed with a Tactical Shield||"LMB gunners are using civilian shelters for target practice."|
|Sgt. Dias||Squad Leader||High-Value Target - Lima Squad||Armed with a Custom P416 G3||"LMB officers are forcing civilians to enter infected zones to search for loot."|
|Sgt. Espinoza||Medic||High-Value Target - Mike Squad||Deploys Support Stations. Armed with a M870 MCS.||"LMB medics are destroying CERA medical stockpiles to prevent us treating the sick."|
|Sgt. Fry||Medic||High-Value Target - Mike Squad||Deploys Support Stations. Armed with a M870 MCS.||"LMB medics are destroying CERA medical stockpiles to prevent us treating the sick."|
|Sgt. Kozak||Squad Leader||High-Value Target - Peregrine Squad||"An LMB squad has taken martial law to extremes and must be stopped."|
|Cpt. Bruce||Sniper||High-Value Target - Hit Squad||Tier 2 Sniper - Uses Dazzler to cause Blind/Deaf. Armed with MP5 for close quarters and uses Shock mines.||"An LMB sniper with support crew have been flushing out survivors.|
|Lt. Krieg||Engineer||High-Value Target - Lt. Krieg||Wears black with red markings compared to normal Engineers. Armed with an M870 and deploys red turrets that fire Marksman Rifle rounds.||"An LMB has gone AWOL and has been reportedly been shooting random civilians."|
|Lt. Martin||Engineer||High-Risk Target - Uniform Squad||Wears black with red markings compared to normal Engineers. Armed with an M870 and deploys red turrets that fire Marksman Rifle rounds.||"LMB snipers are targeting CERA officials for execution."|
|Cmd. Asada||Squad Leader||High-Risk Target - Uniform Squad||"LMB snipers are targeting CERA officials for execution."|
|Sgt. Huang||Engineer||High-Risk Target - November Squad||"LMB technicians are sabotaging vital power infrastructures throughout the city."|
|Cmd. Kryos||Medic||High-Risk Target - Healer||Armed with a Custom M870 MCS||"An LMB medic team dedicated to lethal interrogation roams the streets and must be stopped."|
|Col. McGuinne||Engineer||High-Risk Target - Goshawk Squad||"A greedy LMB squad has been extorting civilians for cash and supplies."|
|Lt. Furman||Medic||High-Risk Target - Papa Squad||Armed with a Custom M870 MCS||"LMB medics are raiding refugee clinics for drugs."|
|Cpt. Murayama||Gunner||High-Risk Target - Papa Squad||Uses a Tactical Shield||"LMB medics are raiding refugee clinics for drugs."|
|Lt. Saucedo||Medic||High-Risk Target - Papa Squad||Armed with a Custom M870 MCS||"LMB medics are raiding refugee clinics for drugs."|
|"Tulip"||Agent||High-Risk Target - Flowers||"Rogue First Wave agents are torturing CERA scientists for information on Green Poison."|
|"Daisy"||Agent||High-Risk Target - Flowers||"Rogue First Wave agents are torturing CERA scientists for information on Green Poison."|
|Cpl. Tijerina||Gunner||High-Risk Target- Flowers||Armed with a Tactical Shield||"Rogue First Wave agents are torturing CERA scientists for information on Green Poison."|
|Pvt. Straker||Medic||High-Risk Target - Flowers||Armed with a Custom M870 MCS||"Rogue First Wave agents are torturing CERA scientists for information on Green Poison."|
|Predator||Agent||High-Risk Target - Panther Squad||"A Rogue agent has recruited an LMB squad to assassinate Division agents."|
|Lt. Deeb||Engineer||High-Risk Target - Whisky Squad||Wears a white jacket and hat compared to normal Engineers. Armed with a Custom M870 MCS.||"LMB operatives are executing doctors and seizing medical supplies."|
|Soprano||Agent||High-Value Target - Jaguar Squad||Armed with a Black Market AK-74. Uses a Sticky Bomb launcher. Can heal self and allies.||"Hardcore LMB members are supporting a Rogue agent looking for contraband."|
|Cmd. Fonti||Squad Leader||High-Value Target - Cmd. Fonti||Armed with a Custom P416 G3||"An LMB officer is pressganging civilians into a suicide squad."|
|"Espadon"||Agent||High-Risk Target - Blades||Armed with a MP7|
|"Rapier"||Agent||High-Risk Target - Blades||Wears woodland camouflage clothing|
|Cmd. Kikuchi||Gunner||High-Risk Target - X-Ray Squad||Uses a Tactical Shield.||”An LMB squad is opening fire on random groups of civilian aid workers.”|
|Sgt. Hsieh||Medic||High-Risk Target - X-Ray Squad||Deploys Support Stations.||”An LMB squad is opening fire on random groups of civilian aid workers.”|
|Lt. Perkins||Gunner||High-Risk Target - X-Ray Squad||Uses a Tactical Shield.||”An LMB squad is opening fire on random groups of civilian aid workers.”|
|Sgt. Purcell||Medic||High-Value Target - The Gunner||Armed with an AUG A3. Wears black shirt and skullcap compared to standard medics.||"A heavy gunner with support crew has been terrorizing civilians for fun."|
|Cpl. Castro||Gunner||High-Risk Target - Reptiles||Uses a Tactical Shield. Armed with a T821||"A rogue First Wave squad is attacking JTF convoys to steal weapons."|
|"Caiman"||Agent||High-Risk Target - Reptiles||Armed with a L86 LSW.||"A rogue First Wave squad is attacking JTF convoys to steal weapons."|
|"Gila"||Agent||High-Risk Target - Reptiles||Wears woodland camouflage clothing. Armed with an Enhanced ACR-E.||"A rogue First Wave squad is attacking JTF convoys to steal weapons."|
|Geneva||Agent||High-Risk Target - Eagle Squad|
|Nickel||Agent||High-Risk Target - Eagle Squad|
|Tango||Agent||High-Risk Target - Eagle Squad|
|Javelin||Agent||High-Risk Target - Eagle Squad|
|Lt. Bookout||Gunner||High-Risk Target - Kilo Squad||Uses a Tactical Shield. Armed with a T821.||"An LMB squad is executing squatters to secure forward operating bases around the city."|
|Sgt. Sanchez||Gunner||High-Risk Target - Kilo Squad||Uses a Tactical Shield. Armed with a T821.||”Am LMB squad is executing squatters to secure forward operating bases around the city.”|
|Sgt. Piccio||Gunner||High-Value Target - Golf Squad||"LMB forces are using grenades to drive JTF patrols into a kill box."|
|Sgt. Doan||Grenadier||High-Value Target - Sierra Squad||"LMB explosives experts are mining potential safehouse locations."|
|Sgt. Otani||Grenadier||High-Value Target - Sierra Squad||"LMB explosives experts are mining potential safehouse locations."|
|Caesar||Gunner||High-Risk Target - Falcon Squad||Uses a Tactical Shield. Armed with a T821 instead of pistol while moving.||"A squad from the Last Man Battalion is out to avenge losses caused by Division forces."|
|Lt. Milliken||Engineer||High-Value Target - Oscar Squad||”LMB elements are firing on civilians attempting to cross the area.”|
|Cpt. Callas||Engineer||High-Value Target - Oscar Squad||"LMB elements are firing on civilians attempting to cross the area.|
|Lt. Rivera||Squad Leader||High-Value Target - Foxtrot Squad||”LMB forward elements are assassinating high-level JTF officers.”|
|Cpt. Bryant||Gunner||DZ06||Uses a Tactical Shield|
|Cpt. Rollins||Gunner||DZ05||Uses a Tactical Shield like Cpt.Bryant|
|Cpt. Stojacovich||Squad Leader||DZ06|
|Lt. J. James||Sniper||DZ07|
|Hutch||Gunner - Heavy Weapons||Boss Wave|
- The LMB is one of the more morally ambiguous enemy factions. While they are absolutely ruthless, they mostly believe they are doing the right thing. And in some cases, they seemingly have more success than the JTF. Their strict rules are oppressive, but the civilians in the LMB territory are far more safe from rioters, rikers, and cleaners than civilians in some of the JTF controlled areas. One phone recording of two rioters talking reveals that they are far more afraid of the LMB, opting to risk facing the JTF instead, whom they consider to be soft and less deadly.
- An example of this is that the LMB has frequent, heavily armed patrols and checkpoints all throughout their territory with virtually no presence from other factions. If a civilian comes to close to a patrol, they will issue a verbal warning. If the civilian moves away, the soldiers will not shoot; but if the civilian comes closer, they will shoot and kill him or her.
- On the other hand, the LMB does little to improve the living conditions of the civilians in their territory. Being a militaristic organization, most of their assets and knowledge are focused on the tactical side. While the JTF draws from police, military, medical, engineering, and maintenance organizations, the LMB has done little recruiting at all from the population, possibly because few want to live under their rule. The engineering and medical resources that they do possess are dedicated entirely on their military mission. This makes the LMB very combat effective, but means any civilians have to do without.
- If the player purchases the LMB Faction Bundle from the Premium Vendor, they will get the Rifleman outfit.