|Tom Clancy's The Division||Tom Clancy's The Division 2|
|For the single shot rifle variants, see LVOA-C and Lightweight M4.|
The Police M4 is an assault rifle in Tom Clancy's The Division 2, returning from the first game. While the Lightweight and LVOA-C variants are converted to single-shot Rifles, the Police variant remains a fully-automatic weapon.
Like its previous iteration, the Police M4s bullet damage stands in the mid to lower end compared to other Assault Rifles, but this is compensated for by the excellent stability and accuracy as well as the very rapid rate of fire.
- Police M4 Replica
Real life counterpart Edit
- The M4 carbine is an assault rifle heavily used by the U.S. Armed Forces.
- It has a rate of fire of 700-950RPM and a standard magazine capacity of 30 rounds. Firing a 5.56mm NATO round.
- The M4 is a shorter, more compact version of its M16 cousin designed for close quarter combat.
- The M4 can be fitted with various sights, scopes, grenade launchers, and other equipment depending on the mission.
- The M4A1 has a selector switch for either single or fully automatic fire.