|This article, MP5/Tom Clancy's The Division 2, has insufficient information and needs more content. You can assist The Division Wiki by expanding this article as much as you can.|
|Tom Clancy's The Division||Tom Clancy's The Division 2|
In Tom Clancy's The Division 2, all variants of the MP5 are fully-automatic, as opposed to the first game with one burst-fire weapon.
- MP5 ST
- MP5 ST Replica
- In the first game, the MP5 had a burst-fire variant, the Burst Fire MP-5 A4.
- In the The Division 2, this was changed to the MP5A2, and now fires in full automatic.
- The Heckler & Koch MP5 is likely one of the most popular 9mm submachine guns available today.
- It entered the public consciousness after the Iranian Embassy siege in 1980, when SAS commandos were spotted on live TV wielding the MP5.
- Several real-world variants exist - the MP5SD, a version with integral suppressor and the MP5K, a highly shortened variant able to be fired from inside a custom made briefcase.
- The MP5-ST is a custom converted MP5 which adds a folding stock, receiver rail, and foregrip rails.
- This variant uses an earlier straight magazine design that is no longer in production.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.