Description: Sends out a recon pulse that marks hostiles and allies through walls and covers.
Tom Clancy's The Division
All mods require Medical Wing Upgrade - Quarantine
Mod 1: Recon Pack
The pulse has an increased range and is capable of locating nearby loot containers.
- Increases Range
- Reduces Cooldown
- Marks all lootable containers in Pulse's range
Mod 2: Scrambler
The pulse protects the user and all allies from hostile pulse scans.
- Reduces Critical Hit Chance
- Reduces Critical Hit Damage
- Blocks enemy Pulses when active
Mod 3: Tactical Scanner
Damage is increased when attacking any hostile targets identified by the Pulse scan.
- Reduces Critical Hit Chance
- Increases Critical Hit Damage
- Increases Cooldown
- Pulsed enemies take more damage
Master: Threat Detector
Requires all Medical Wing Upgrades
The pulse gives an early warning of nearby hostiles and identifies if the user has been scanned by a hostile pulse.
Note that all skill masteries are in addition to the other mods.
Base values for the skill at Level 30
|Base: Pulse||Mod: Recon Pack||Mod: Scrambler||Mod: Tactical Scanner|
|Range||60.0 m||80.0 m||60.0 m||60.0 m|
|Duration||20.0 s||20.0 s||20.0 s||20.0 s|
|Critical Hit Chance||5.70%||5.70%||4.90%||4.90%|
|Critical Hit Damage||5.70%||5.70%||4.90%||6.50%|
|Cooldown||54.0 s||40.50 s||54.0 s||59.40 s|
Max Cap for all Pulse Scans
Critical Hit Chance: 60%
Critical Hit Damage: 101%
Cooldown: 20 seconds
Tom Clancy's The Division 2
Scans the immediate area and detects all hostiles in a set radius, marking them on your screen.
- The Standard Pulse is part of the ISAC Brick, activated by a small radar attachment that glows baby blue.
A throwable version of the Standard Pulse that allows for scanning things further away. This device can be either thrown to a new location, or set on the ground, where it will provide multiple pulses in a smaller area.
- The Remote Pulse has the design of a 20 sided dice.
This mod is similar to the tech that Hunters use. This mod discharges an EMP blast disabling all active enemy tech in the area. The longer the user charges the skill, the larger the EMP's radius will be.
- The Remote Pulse is the same as the Standard Pulse, albeit it glows purple instead of baby blue, and has an additional radar at the bottom of the Brick.
This mod is the signature skill to the new Gunner Specialization: This mod sends out a forward pulse, ignoring cover and pushing enemies out of their cover by confusing them.
- The Banshee Pulse has a battery extension on the bottom of the ISAC Brick, and a range extension cap on top of its orange receiver.
- The Division
- The pulse skill is useful for scanning an area for nearby hostiles, this effect can also be amplified by equipping the recon pack which extends the pulse range even further.
- Equipping the Tactical Scanner allows the owner and its affected group members to deal increased damage against pulsed enemies; this is especially useful against Elite enemies.
- When exploring the world pre-endgame, Recon Pack is a good choice in order to locate hidden supplies.
- The Division 2
- The Standard Pulse is good when fighting in buildings and close quarters, as there is the highest chance for enemies to be caught in the pulse when the player sets it off.
- The Remote Pulse is good for covering your flank, as it can be set into a specific location and goes off every 5 seconds, letting players know if enemies are attempting to flank or if additional enemies are coming.
- The Jammer Pulse is good when dealing with the abilities of enemies (i.e. the drones of the Black Tusk or the RC Cars of the Outcasts) though players have to be close to the enemies/skills of the enemies to be truly effective.