“ This world is OUR playground now, and no one's here to stop us. We got outta Riker's jail. And we ain't ever goin' back in the hole. It's all ours now. We're the new kings of these streets.- Unknown Riker ”
The Rikers (also referred to as Rykers), are escaped convicts from Rikers Island. They come from various gangs, but they decided to unite under Larae Barrett for the sake of the "power by numbers" motto. Unlike the thug Rioters who are simply taking advantage of the anarchy, the Rikers are hardened criminals who revel in it, even threatening to plunge the city into darkness if they can't claim New York City for themselves. In both The Division and Warlords of New York, the Rikers have a distinct hatred for law enforcement and JTF personnel, going out of their way to murder these distinctive types. They are one of the main enemy factions in Tom Clancy's The Division.
After the death of Larae Barrett and all of her lieutenants, the Rikers are scattered and had to retreat underground to avoid prosecution from the JTF.
In the Resistance of West Side Pier, the Rikers have formed an uneasy but common alliance with the surviving hostile factions to make a stand against The Division and JTF while hunting down Aaron Keener.
During the campaign of Warlords of New York, the Rikers have resurfaced with James Dragov rallying them under one banner. With the death of Dragov and the loss of Wall Street, the Rikers have once again scattered over lower Manhattan.
A destructive criminal faction that has surfaced as a result of an organized prison break from Riker's Island. The Rikers faction fills the power vacuum left by the retreating Joint Task Force and now rules like lords in a lawless land. Their first objective: exact revenge on authorities—kill anyone in uniform, especially the JTF, NYPD and FDNY. A video recovered from a dashcam of a police vehicle shows them throwing a police officer's body on a patrol vehicle, then surrounding and murdering the occupants. Another video recovered shows that they attacked three First Wave Division agents, then they move to the subway where they are killed off. A third video shows that their leader, Barrett, executes one of the Rikers over an authority dispute and further makes an example of him by slashing his throat open.
JTF personnel has found the bodies of their comrades evidencing extreme brutality; some hanged from their legs, some left for dead in supermarket trolleys, still others with weapons still buried in their skulls. They are known to wear the uniforms and armour of their victims, either to disguise themselves, provide environmental protection or both. Rikers also like to taunt their prisoners; demanding amusement and entertainment at gunpoint, or turning them loose to be hunted down for sport.
With many members from local New York gangs, their ranks quickly grew as they drew in more local followers. Their rapid growth has led to occasional in-fighting and rivalry. This, however, is kept at bay by Larae Barrett. Known as much for her ruthlessness as her ability to plan, organize, and lead. Barrett's powerful leadership over her members shows that the Rikers gang is not to be trifled with.
After the death of Larae Barrett, if listening to the Riker audio log in the Underground, the Rikers are now aware of the Division's identity, and also express hate that they had to retreat from the classy and rich apartments they took over above ground to the diseased and filthy conditions of the underground. Shown in the first mission of the Underground, the Rikers are either unaware of the first waves treason as the leader of the Rikers claims the mysterious speaker "smells like Division", though still accepts her offer of weapons in return for attacking the Quarantine Center. By Clear Sky, the Rikers are itching for payback against The Division for the losses suffered, with their leader in the Incursion expressing enjoyment that the player(s) have "arrived to the party."
Riker also launched a massive attack on the news agency, causing news and information to be cut off, as well as take JTF hostages, who are treated worse than the dead. The Rikers also was somehow able to acquire an LMB missile launcher to shoot down any incoming Division ospreys coming from the Dark Zone.
James Dragov took over leadership after being convinced by Duchess to join their side. From there, they managed to gain a foothold. Not long after, they migrated to Lower Manhattan and took over Wall Street as their new HQ in Financial District and other areas in the Civic Center, terrorizing civilians and militias alike.
However, with Dragov's death and the loss of Keener's supplies in addition to losing the Federal Reserve and the means to produce ammunition, the Rikers is weakened once again and find themselves in internal conflict just like before.
However, weeks later, a group of Rikers came in contact with Saturn and join up with her. However, they were killed by the Division agents looking for Saturn.
However, weeks later, Luna located a large group of Rikers and recruited for her purpose. The Rikers with her were either unknowingly helping a bioterrorist or knew they were helping one and went along it for the power of the aftermath of the chaos.
Relationship with other factions
Rikers hate the NYPD and by extension the JTF. Due to their imprisonment, they seek to exact revenge against anybody affiliated with the authority and thus frequently attack the JTF. Any JTF personals unfortunate enough to be taken prisoner are sadistically maltreated, executed and sometimes have their corpses abused, such as being displayed. Their uniforms and gear are often looted to be worn with the police symbol crossed out. The JTF likewise sees the Rikers as barbarians and monsters. Rick Valassi, however, speculates that the Rikers are composed only of hardened and violent criminals, as those imprisoned for non-violent offences or misdemeanours returned to their homes and families.
Rikers have been known to trade weapons with Rioters, but other times will attack them. They also seem to hostile to with the Cleaners, likely stemming from the latter group's fanaticism. Despite their unruly and ruthless attitude they seem to acknowledge the Last Man Battalion as a superior force and avoid confrontation whenever possible (although skirmishes still occur). This is shown that despite the relatively close distance between their castle and the LMB controlled Police Academy (or other LMB territories in general), Rikers have not made any attack on LMB positions, instead of focusing on the JTF. An echo in LMB territory reveals a group of Rikers patrolling near an LMB base with one Riker climbing the wall to taunt the soldiers. The other Rikers warned and berate the individual to not antagonize them as they have snipers, only for said individual to get shot in the head seconds later. The others promptly left.
Any animosity they have with the other factions would have likely been resolved by the time of Resistance as they joined forces with remnants of the Rioters, Cleaners, and Last Man Battalion to combat the JTF and Division agents as well as to hunt down Aaron Keener.
8 months after the Green Poison outbreak, and at least 6 months after The Division's campaign against the Rikers, the Rikers have come to an understanding with their leaders James Dragov and Theo Parnell working with Aaron Keener, and have taken hold of more territory further south, in Brooklyn. They are wearing lighter clothing, but have generally not changed their identifiers - Prison garb, tattoos, looted police riot gear and stolen ballistic vests. They control the Financial District and Civic Center. They will attack Cleaners on sight even though James Dragov and Theo Parnell work with Vivian Conley and Javier Kajika who are the leaders of the Cleaners. They will also attack the Peacekeepers, a JTF and civilian militia, on sight as well, especially targeting its NYPD and FNYC members. The bodies of dead first responders are seen tied up at Riker-controlled control points.
Known Riker Mobs
- South Point Crew - Daily HVT 1*
- Napalm Crew - Daily HVT 3*
- Two Dog Crew - Weekly HVT 4*
- Brownie's Crew - Daily HVT 2*
- Wild Crew - Daily HVT 3*
- Magnum Crew - Daily HVT 3*
- Top Dollar Crew - Weekly HVT 3*
- Thirty-Eight Crew - Weekly HVT 3*
- Rumble's Crew - Daily HVT 3*
- Starman's Crew - Daily HVT 1
Tom Clancy's The Division 2
- Cell Block 1138
- Wrecking Krew
- Backwards Bitches
- Rowdy Gang
- Community Jerks
- Candy Thieves
- Murder Bros
- Maiden Lane Posse
- Wall Street Krew
- The Gold Kings
- Skyrise Gang
- The 917
- Downtown Posse
- Poolside Crew
- Never Leavers
- The Bulls
- The Power Grid
- Arson Inc.
- The Rovers
- Flat Earthers
- Wanton Murder
- The Filthy Spoons
- FDR Toll Collectors
- The 212
- The Gamblers (Heroic)
- Dragov's Dragons (Heroic)
- Theo's Minions (Heroic)
- Jailhouse Rockers (Heroic)
- Murder, Inc. (Heroic)
- Voracious Marsupials (Heroic)
- Famous Thieves (Heroic)
Light Machine Guns
Grenades & Others
- Concussion Grenades
- Fragmentation Grenades
- Flashbang Grenades
- Shock Grenades
- Tear Gas Grenade
- Incendiary Grenades
- Lethal EMP Jammer
- Nail Bombs
- Nail Gun
- Taser Gun
- Carl Gustav M3
- Hyena Sniper Turret
- True Sons Assault Turret
- Incendiary RC Cars
- Strope Light Shield
- Laser Dasler
Riker Enemy Types
Tom Clancy's The Division
- Enforcer/Assault - Standard enemies armed with Military AK-47M (Regular) and M4 assault rifles (Veteran/Elite) and can be recognized by their orange and black striped face masks, NYPD jacket and prison jumpsuit.
- M4s are seen more in higher difficulty areas or missions.
- Slinger/Thrower - Rikers grenadiers armed with frag grenades and a T821 (normal) or MP5A4 (Veteran/Elite) SMGs, they can be recognized by their riot helmet, NYPD jacket and shoulder slung equipment belts.
- Elite variants tend to throw grenades in quick succession, and can easily force players out of cover.
- They have a weak point on their thighs where they store grenades, shooting these pouches enough will cause an explosion, potentially killing the slinger and anyone around them.
- Runner/Rusher - Close-range Rikers armed with M870 express (Regular), Military M870s (Veteran), and Custom M870 MCS (Elite/Named) that can be recognized by their orange jumpsuits, shoulder slung shotgun shell belt and NYPD sleeveless vests.
- They have 2/3rds the amount of health and (if Veteran/Elite rank) armour compared to regular Rikers. On Challenging difficulty, Runners can easily drop full teams if not taken care of quickly.
- Hitman/Sniper - Female Riker's snipers armed with SOCOM M1A sniper rifles (Normal) or Covert SRS (Veteran/Elite) and M45A1 pistols for close-range that can be recognized by their hooded cloaks and orange jumpsuit pants.
- They have 2/3rds the amount of health and (if Veteran/Elite rank) armour compared to regular Rikers. On higher difficulties, these enemies can deal heavy damage to players who don't take proper cover.
- Guard/Tank - Large, heavily armoured Rikers identified by their police riot helmets, grey/white face masks, and corrections bulletproof vests. They are equipped with an M249 B Para LMG and frag grenades.
- They are very durable, having 3 times the health and armour of regular Rikers of equivalent rank. On their backs are red ammo boxes that will detonate if shot enough, both dealing damage and temporarily rendering the Guard helpless.
- They will occasionally have to reload, giving the player a chance to score some hits with retaliation.
- If you deploy a Turret, they will immediately go towards it and destroy it. Only appear as Elite or Named enemies.
- On the Clear Sky Incursion, Slider uses a ballistic shield and acts in a similar manner to an LMB Shield Gunner.
- Boss - A tougher Rikers soldier with 50% more health and armour compared to regular Rikers of equivalent rank, armed with a Navy MP5 N SMG and flashbang grenades.
- They can be recognized by their black and orange baseball caps, NYPD jacket, worn bulletproof vest, and dark blue pants.
- They can buff other Rikers to deal more damage and appear exclusively as Veteran or Elite enemies.
Attachments: On higher difficulty missions, the Rikers will all have Laser Sights attached to their guns. Enforcers will also be equipped with M4s with RDS, and the Bosses will have MP5s with ACOGs
Enforcers and Bosses will flank players, even when they are not busy dealing with other Rikers. Runners, as said above, will rush the player with Shotguns or submachine guns. It is crucial that they are eliminated as soon as possible when playing on Hard or Challenging because they can easily wipe out a full group of players, and their range is much further than one would expect. As if that isn't bad enough, Runners will chase players for a good distance before retreating back to their initial starting area. Throwers usually take cover and periodically throw frag grenades. Elite variants throw them in succession, usually in quantities of 3. Hitmen fill the role with the common Sniper and should be the main focus of the team sniper as they can dish out a good amount of damage if left unchecked. Guards are essentially mini-boss class enemies and should be one of the primary targets for teams. On Challenging difficulty, they spawn in teams of two, increasing their threat levels significantly.
In Tom Clancy's The Division 2, they mostly act the same, except for some. The tank walks around firing his nail gun/pistol and never takes cover. The rusher just runs forward-firing their SMGs. The thrower will keep their distance and throws nail bombs. The Heavy Weapons gets to a good location and places their Minigun down, then operates it OR takes cover while another Riker uses the gun.
|Larae Barrett||Special Slinger/Thrower||Lexington Event Center||Leader of the Rikers. Uses a grenade launcher similar to LMB Grenadiers. Also armed with a Custom P416 G3.|
|Trigger Mike||Boss||Bounty||Kip's Bay|
|Big G||Guard/Tank||Bounty||Flatiron District|
|Keller||Boss||WarrenGate Power Plant||Uses an MP5 equipped with explosive rounds|
|Glass||Enforcer/Assault||Rooftop Comm Relay||Causes bleed damage|
|Slingshot||Hitman/Sniper||Times Square Power Relay||Leader of the Riker Crew that took over Times Square|
|Downbeat||Special Slinger/Thrower||Secure Quarantine Center||Leader of the gang that attacked the Quarantine Center after it's bombing. Like Larae Barrett, Downbeat uses a grenade launcher similar to LMB Grenadiers.|
|Rekt||Guard/Tank||The End is NY (Underground)||Part of the Rikers group hiding out at The End is NY underground club.|
|Judge||Tank||The Tombs||Civic Center - Theo Parnell's Bodyguard.|
|Bullet Queen||Boss||New York Federal Reserve||Financial District|
|Duchess||Boss||Wall Street||One of James Dragov's lieutenants. Sent to guard supplies for Keener.|
|Ron||Unique Tank||Wall Street||One of James Dragov's lieutenants. Went with Dragov to stop the Division in the New York Stock Exchange. Armed with a Converted SMG-9.|
|Knuckles||Unique Tank||Wall Street||One of James Dragov's lieutenants. Went with Dragov to stop the Division in the New York Stock Exchange. Armed with a Converted SMG-9.|
|J.T. Falk (Slider)||Special Guard||Clear Sky||Leader of group using a captured LMB SAM site and equipped with looted Division gear. Armed with T821 SMG and Tactical Shield, similar to LMB SF Gunners.|
|Checkers||Hitman||Stolen Signal||Uses a Dazzler blinding laser similar to LMB Rank II Snipers.|
|Pigstick||Boss||Stolen Signal||Makes a rush to a bomb when health is low enough.|
|Bobcat||Runner||Stolen Signal||Wears a balaclava with the words "DIE!". Armed with a Custom M870 MCS and a M249 B. Can buff himself to decrease damage taken, similar to a Survivor Link.|
|Riot||Slinger||Flatiron District||Respawns 4 hours after death.|
|Chains||Guard||Stuyvesant||Respawns 4 hours after death.|
|Bullet King||Enforcer||Times Square||Roams very close to the Autumn's Hope safe house. Respawns 4 hours after death.|
|Chuckles||Rusher||Free Roam||Drops the Arcana card 'The Fool' when defeated.|
|Bougie||Leader||Free Roam||Drops the Arcana card 'The Emperor' when defeated.|
|Adam||Assault||Free Roam||One half of the lovers.|
|Eve||Thrower||Free Roam||Drops the Arcana card 'The Lovers' when defeated. May also drop Lady Death Exotic.|
|Justice||Heavy Weapons||Free Roam||Drops the Arcana card 'Justice' when defeated.|
|Noble||Leader||Free Roam||Drops the Arcana card 'The Empress' when defeated. Armed with an M870 and SR-1.|
|Executioner||Sniper||Free Roam||Drops the Arcana card 'Wheel of Fortune' when defeated.|
|Blink||Tank||Free Roam||Drops the Arcana card 'The Sun' when defeated.|
|"Lit" Lukas||Guard||DZ02 - The Library|
|"Low Key"||Enforcer||DZ04 - Construction Site|
|Starman||Guard||High-Value Target - Starman||"A high-level Riker member is reportedly targeting families for extortion."|
|Griefer||Boss||High-Value Target - South Point Crew||"A Rikers and his friends are reportedly torturing JTF in the field."|
|Rumble||Slinger||High-Value Target - Rumble||Uses a Grenade Launcher similar to LMB Grenadiers.||"A roaming group of Rikers with a grenade launcher have been using civilians as targets."|
|"Napalm"||Boss||High-Value Target - Napalm Crew|
|"Boomer"||Slinger||High-Value Target - Napalm Crew||Uses a grenade launcher similar to Larae Barrett and LMB Grenadiers. Has bright yellow markings rather than white. Does not use any other weapon.|
|"Hunter"||Guard||High-Value Target - Magnum Crew||"Rikers are chasing down and executing every third person they see."|
|"Pit Bull"||Guard||High-Value Target - Magnum Crew||"Rikers are chasing down and executing every third person they see."|
|Two Dog||Guard||High-Value Target - Two Dog Crew||"Rikers are murdering first responders all around the city."|
|Money||Boss||High-Value Target||One leader of the Top Dollar Crew|
|T-Bone||Boss||High-Value Target||One leader of the Top Dollar Crew|
|Brownie||Guard||High-Value Target - Brownie||"A Rikers gunman and crew have been blasting civilians out of their homes and hiding places."|
|"Thirty Eight"||Boss||High-Value Target - Thirty Eight Crew||"Rikers are killing civilians at random based on some kind of "points" system."|
|"Dremmel"||Guard||High-Value Target - Wild Crew||"Rikers are taking potshots at any civilians they see through windows."|
|"Pinky"||Guard||High-Value Target - Wild Crew||"Rikers are taking potshots at any civilians they see through windows."|
|"Tweaker"||Guard||High-Value Target - Wild Crew||"Rikers are taking potshots at any civilians they see through windows."|
|Rampage||Assault||Bounty - Violent Delights/Battery Park/Normal||"On the inside, Rampage earned his name during a cafeteria brawl that only he walked away from. His respect comes from violence; You should disrespect him the same way."|
|Upsell||Leader||Bounty - Darkened Blades/Civic Center/Normal||"Upsell used to pose as a makeup saleswoman in order to scout for seeking new customers for her drug trade and for new places to burglarize. Now she locks down the streets in Civic Center for the Rikers."|
|Slicer||Thrower||Bounty - Cell Block 1138||"An armed gang of Rikers started a pirate radio station and have been broadcasting polka for a week straight."|
|Basshead||Sniper||Bounty - Cell Block 1138|
|Carrot||Heavy Weapons||Bounty - Backwards Bitches||"Rikers in the area have been found guilty of criminal negligence in the death of a pet Yorkie named 'Snoochies."|
|Slacker||Leader||Bounty - Rowdy Gang||"An armed gang of Rikers has started to built a pile of corpses and it's beginning to stink."|
|Taxi||Sniper||Bounty - Meatpackers||"Rikers in the area have been found guilty of criminal negligence in the death of a pet Yorkie named 'Snoochies"|
|E-Boi||Sniper||Bounty - Maiden Lane Posse||"A roving pack of Rikers staged a daring raid on a local school and made off at lead two swing sets."|
|Deathstix||Leader||Manhunt Bounty - The Gold Kings||Armed with a SR-1, Carl Gustaf, and Tear Gas Grenades.||"Displaced by a bigger threat, these Rikers have issues around the Financial District area."|
|Sucker||Leader||Bounty - Wall Street Krew||"An angry group of Rikers are asserting their right to bear arms. You're just the good guy with a gun to stop them."|
|Hole||Tank||Bounty - Bowery Bitches||"A filthy group of Rikers has been funneling vicious wasps into Haven via a pipe inserted in a nearby building."|
|Sassy||Leader||Bounty - Wall Street Krew||"A roving pack of Rikers believe the Moon Landing was faked. This is your chance to stop this madness."|
|GG||Leader||Bounty - Skyrise Gang||"An armed gang of Rikers cut holes in every dinghy in the Peacekeeper fleet."|
|Judas||Assault||Bounty - FDR Toll Collector/Hard/Civic Center||Equipped with Incendiary Grenades||"An angry group of Rikers have lost their minds and starting painting nearby buildings with the blood of their enemies."|
|Siren||Thrower||Bounty - Murder Bros||"A vicious Rikers gang murdered a group of people protesting against their treatment of animals."|
|Rockstar||Sniper||Bounty - Murder Bros||"A vicious Rikers gang murdered a group of people protesting against their treatment of animals."|
|Sempleton||Assault||Bounty - Community Jerks/Challenging||"An armed group of Rikers failed to report additional income from their theft on their 1040's."|
|Crossfit||Leader||Bounty - Community Jerks/Challenging||"An armed group of Rikers failed to report additional income from their theft on their 1040's."|
|Blink||Tank||Bounty - Community Jerks/Battery Park/Challenging||"An armed group of Rikers started a pirate radio station and have been broadcasting polka for a week straight."|
|Electric||Assault||Bounty - Community Jerks/Battery Park/Challenging||"An armed group of Rikers started a pirate radio station and have been broadcasting polka for a week straight."|
|Lostboy||Assault||Bounty - Arson Inc./Challenging||"Rikers in the area have broken in a local Founder community's building and stolen all their wigs and tri-corner hats. Their muskets may be next!"|
|Snow Boy||Heavy Weapons||Bounty - Arson Inc./Challenging||"Rikers in the area have broken in a local Founder community's building and stolen all their wigs and tri-corner hats. Their muskets may be next!"|
|Streamer||Sniper||Bounty - Candy Thieves/Challenging||"Rikers in the area have broken in a local Founder community's building and stolen all their wigs and tri-corner hats. Their muskets may be next!"|
|Cross Eyed||Leader||Bounty - Candy Thieves/Challenging||Armed with Classic M60.|
|Shrub||Assault||Bounty - Elevator Musicians/Financial District/Challenging||"An angry group of Rikers have taken to putting leaches in the water supply."|
|Boss Cross||Leader||Bounty - Elevator Musicians/Financial District/Challenging||Armed with Police M4.||"An angry group of Rikers have taken to putting leaches in the water supply."|
|Swinger||Leader||Bounty - The Stringers/Two Bridges/Challenging||Armed with Classic M60.||"An armed group of Rikers failed to report additional income from their theft on their 1040's."|
|Gravity||Assault||Bounty - The Stringers/Two Bridges/Challenging||"An armed group of Rikers failed to report additional income from their theft on their 1040's."|
|Ticker||Sniper||Bounty - The Stringers/Battery Park/Challenging||"A vicious Rikers gang murdered a group of people protesting against their treatment of animals."|
|Streamer||Sniper||Bounty - The Stringers/Battery Park/Challenging||"A vicious Rikers gang murdered a group of people protesting against their treatment of animals."|
|Counterfit||Leader||Bounty - The 212/Financial District/Challenging||"A vicious Rikers gang murdered a group of people protesting against their treatment of animals."|
|Four Chains||Sniper||Bounty - The 212/Financial District/Challenging||"A vicious Rikers gang murdered a group of people protesting against their treatment of animals."|
|Tsunami||Thrower||Bounty - Immoral Acquisitions/Two Bridges/Heroic||"Rikers in the area have taken to urinating on all of the local community's plants and defecating on the nearby streets."|
|Raising Hell||Leader||Bounty - Immoral Acquisitions/Two Bridges/Heroic||Armed with Police M4||"Rikers in the area have taken to urinating on all of the local community's plants and defecating on the nearby streets."|
|Deliveryman||Heavy Weapons||Bounty - Immoral Acquisitions/Two Bridges/Heroic||"Rikers in the area have taken to urinating on all of the local community's plants and defecating on the nearby streets."
|Cannibal||Guard||DZ02, DZ03, DZ04|
|Torch||Slinger||DZ02, DZ03, DZ04||Uses incinerator rounds|
|Baz||Boss||DZ02 (Construction Site)||Explosive rounds|
|Short Fuse||Slinger||DZ02, DZ03, DZ04||At <40% Uses Incinerator rounds|
|"Spider" Elbert||Boss||Critical Infrastructure|
|"Bugs" Alcey||Guard||Missing Patrol|
|"Burnout" Lugo||Guard||Target of Opportunity||One of Larae Barrett's lieutenants.|
The Assault type is largely comprised of ex-convicts from Rikers Island and new recruits. They usually spend their time looting, killing or fighting Peacekeepers, Cleaners, Black Tusk, and sometimes each other. They may not be militarily trained, however, they are skilled in the use of their weapons and should not be taken lightly.
“ "I don't know who let these assholes out, but it sure has caused us a lot of grief."- Roy Benitez ”
Throwers are the Rikers explosive experts. They are unreliable, erratic, and vengeful. Agents should take extra caution with these Rikers due to the high probability of their nail bomb I.E.Ds being deployed nearby. However, their pack can be shot to make a large explosion of nails, shrapnel, and explosives.
“ "These assholes are using nail bombs on everything from civilians to pets. It's goddamned barbaric."- Roy Benitez ”
Rushers have been written off by the Riker leadership as erratic and dangerous due to their lack of danger awareness and dangerous method of fighting their enemies and are more suited to running down helpless civilians rather than fighting real enemies. However, Agents should mark these Rikers as priority targets due to their SMGs and lack of danger awareness.
“ "Their leadership treats these crazies as expendable, but don't write them off. There's nothing more dangerous than dual SMGs pumping out a large number of rounds at close range in your general direction."- Roy Benitez ”
Snipers are sneaky, cautious Rikers who have been selected due to their accuracy and stealth. They support their allies by exploiting incautious or weak enemies. However, they are very dangerous at close range due to the taser they carry. All agents should watch for these snipers and kill them as they appear.
“ "I have nothing good to say about the Riker Snipers. They are mean, sneaky, and it's downright rude to shoot from behind that kind of mobile cover."- Roy Benitez ”
Tanks are heavily armored Rikers who are equipped with Riot shields and nail guns. They have been selected due to their size, skill, and ability to carry a riot shield, body armor, and two air tanks. They are the vanguard of the Rikers and agents are advised to use heavy weaponry against these Rikers, due to their heavy armor.
“ "Real beef-eater, this guy. I remember putting a few of these guys behind bars back before all this shit started. Definitely more brawn than brain."- Roy Benitez ”
Heavy Weapons Rikers are Former Riker inmates who are possibly ex-military. They support their allies on the battlefield with their Heavy Machine Guns and typically have a shotgun and looted riot helmet. All agents are advised to take extra caution with these Rikers, as they are more durable and have heavier weaponry than the average Riker.
“ "Sure. Great. Fine. Now they've got heavy weapons. Where the hell did they find them this god-forsaken island? NYC's gun laws are pretty strict."- Roy Benitez ”
Leaders are former Rikers inmates who lead their allies on the battlefield. They are stronger, tougher and smarter than the average Riker soldier, and as such must be dealt with carefully. Leaders are armed with a variety of weapons, grenades, and armor. As such they must be priority targets as they give a boost to other Rikers in their vicinity.
“ "Just when you think you might have put a dent in the Rikers' leadership ranks, another one pops up. If they weren't so damned vicious, I'd consider trying to recruit them."- Roy Benitez ”
- You made a big mistake pig!
- Make no mistake, we'll kill you!
- You ain't gonna last!
- We got this!
- Show me you got this!
- Ain't no holding back!
- Don't need no permission to kill!
- Ain't no holding back!
- Gonna make my day to waste you!
- I kill fools like you in my sleep!
- I'm gonna waste you!
- Hijo de puta!
- Get your ass in gear!
- We're gonna leave you in pieces!
- Gonna take your fucking beanie!
- Just die already!
- Don't go soft on me!
- You can't last much longer!
- Don't let up!
- Hey, no weakness!
- You can't hide forever! - Player in cover
- Ducked down over there! - Player in cover
- Blast 'em outta there! - Player in cover
- Get that fucker outta cover! - Player in cover
- Blast 'em outta that cover! - Player in cover
- Now's our chance! - Player out of cover
- Ah! I'm gonna get you! - Surprised unnoticed
- Stay where you are! - Surprised unnoticed
- Shitbag! - Surprised unnoticed
- Shit! Grenade! - Grenade within proximity
- Bomb fools! - Grenade within proximity
- Heads up! Incoming! - Grenade within proximity
- Fucking bomb! - Grenade within proximity
- Shit! It's a bomb! - Grenade within proximity
- Keep 'em off me! I'm reloading! - Reloading
- Need ammo! Cover me! - Reloading
- Watch my ass! - Reloading
- Need more ammo! Gimme a sec! - Reloading
- One more shot and he's dead! - Player or NPC at low health
- Won't be long now! - Player or NPC at low health
- He's hurt bad! - Riker dies
- Ah shit, they got him! - Riker dies
- He's been shot! - Riker dies
- Those fuckers got him! - Riker dies
- Ah shit, he's fucked. - Riker dies
- Ah shit. He's dead! - Riker dies
- He's down! - Riker dies
- Those shitheads got her! - Hitman dies
- I'm gonna make you dance!
- Losing my patience with this shit!
- I love an unfair fight!
- Pleasure to kill you!
- Hey! You ain't got a chance!
- Look alive! Grenade! - Grenade within proximity
- Bomb! Get out! - Grenade within proximity
- Let's party! - Throwing grenade
- Bombs away! - Throwing grenade
- Fire in the hole! - Throwing grenade
- Get down! I'm going for it! - Throwing grenade
- Have a taste of this! - Throwing grenade
- Those fuckers are killing us! -Riker dies
- I'll get you for that, motherfucker! - Riker dies
- Wait, was that one of ours? - Riker dies
- More of these Assholes? Fuck 'em up! Aim for the orange rings!" -During Times Square Power Relay
- Cover me! I'm going in! - Attacking
- It's time to finish this! - Attacking
- I'm gonna finish this! - Attacking
- Mike! No! -Riker dies
- Goddamn it! He's dead! -Riker dies
- Hey! Pigs don't belong here!
- You ain't gonna rain on my parade!
- Gonna end you!
- Don't let them win!
- Turn up the heat!
- You can't hide from us! - Player in cover
- Shit! This ends now! - Surprised unnoticed
- What in the fuck!? - Surprised unnoticed
- Gotcha! - Surprised unnoticed
- Ah! Get off me! - Surprised unnoticed
- They got Mike. - Riker dies
- Don't let them best you - Riker dies
- Shit! He's dead! - Riker dies
- Say your prayers pussy! - Attacking
- Takin' you down! - Attacking
- Go fuck yourself! - Attacking
- Get away from It! - Grenade in proximity
- Grenade out! Go! - Throwing grenade
- Suck on this! - Throwing grenade
- Say Goodbye!- Attacking
- Goddammit, he's dead! - Riker dies
- No mercy! No prisoners! - Buffing other Rikers
- Ain't nothing to worry about! - Buffing other Rikers
- Gonna waste you!
- Gonna blind these fools! - Throwing a flashbang
- Let's shed some light on this situation! - Throwing a flashbang
- Time to turn on the lights! - Throwing a flashbang
- They nailed him! - Riker dies
- They got JD! - Riker dies
- I've got us a kill! - Player or NPC at low health
- This is on you!
- Gonna bleed you dry, piggies! - Attacking
- Putting you in a world of hurt makes me stronger
- Feels good to have a gun again- Idle
- I hope that shit ain't airborne - Idle
- I can't wait to have a smoke - Idle
- God, I miss coffee - Idle
- Look at you trying to be a hero - Killing civilian with rifle
- Bingo! - Beating corpse with rifle
- Ha! - Beating corpse with rifle
- "Lookout! They got a robot gun! - Turret deployed
- That robot gun is bullshit! - Turret deployed
- Gonna wreck your little boy! - Turret deployed
- Fuck! Run away from that thing - Seeker Mine deployed
- It's still going! - Seeker Mine deployed
- The fuck is that!? - Seeker Mine deployed
- Why is that thing after me!? - Seeker Mine deployed
- Look a new playtoy - Seeing a civilian
- I was in there for life - Idle
- If the player purchases the Rikers Faction bundle from the premium vendor in The Terminal, they will get the Enforcer outfit.