|This article, Rooftop Comm Relay, has insufficient information and needs more content. You can assist The Division Wiki by expanding this article as much as you can.|
If you are under level 23, play with a teammate, and preferably use Superior or High End weapons.
If you are between level 28-30, you're fine solo. Just don't be too cocky when it comes to gunfight.
If you are playing on Normal, there is usually 2-3 bosses, with 4-6 enemies accompanying each boss. On hard, expect 3-4 bosses, with all other enemies being elites.
At the beginning of the mission you are met with average enemies, and it is a slow increase to the final boss. Which depending on your level. Can either be a breeze or a very large pain.
- Eliminate 5-6 enemies on the ground.
- Reach the rooftop (You will climb a ladder, and run into 4-5 enemies with shotguns, just be ready for close quarters).
- Eliminate enemies.
- Reach the Antenna.
- Eliminate the Rikers (4-5 plus a boss) After this you have to go through a gate, and down a rope.
- Eliminate 2nd wave of Rikers (7-12 no boss).
- Continue moving and eliminate 3rd wave of Rikers (4-6).
- Rescue the JTF engineer.
- Protect Engineer from first wave of Rikers (2-3 plus boss
- Protect Engineer from second wave of Rikers (4-5 no boss)
- protect Engineer from third wave of Rikers (3-4 plus final boss, code named Glass)
- Turn the Antenna back on.
- Normal: 2 items of Superior gear with 2-3 Standard, and/or Specialized along the way.
- Hard: 3 items of Superior gear with 4-6 Standard, Specialized, or Superior along the way.