Seasons are introduced in the Year 2 for Tom Clancy's The Division 2, available only to the players who own the expansion Warlords of New York. Each season lasts for three months, each one comes with a narrative manhunt target, Global Events, Apparel Events, Leagues, and Season Passes.
- Main article: Manhunt
In order to take down the prime target, you will first need to take down four of his/her lieutenants, much alike to the Aaron Keener Manhunt. The four lieutenants will become available through time during the course of the season. Each target will be able to unlock by doing its specific set of objectives. Each target is narrative driven. After beating them for the first time, players will be able to reset the targets on the story or a higher difficulty, providing a replay ability and challenge to players.
In a season, there will be a couple of rewards system, as well as the return of the Global Events.
There will be a battle pass, which is set to be 100 levels. It has a free track and a premium track. The premium track will have more rewards, but players who purchased the premium track won't have big advantages towards those without. The Year 2 Season 1 Premium Pass are free, starting from Season 2, each premium is set at the cost of 10 euros (10 dollars). At the end of each season, players that can't catch up with the progression can purchase tiers. Purchasing tiers will only be available during the ending period of each season.
Within a season, there will be global events, which will last for a week. In Year 2 Season 1, there will be three global events, and one appeal event. Each global event features a special buff that can be used on your enemy. You can earn rewards that ranged from materials to exotic cache, they can be earned by completing daily challenges during the course of the global event.
League happens in every month. The league system features "stages", which is similar to the tiers of shields in Tom Clancy's The Division. Stages provide you with a wide range of objectives, from missions based to NPCs based. Once you have done enough of these stages, you will receive a reward, which will gain you special cosmetic items, and gear caches. In order to play Seasons, you must be level 40 and own Warlords of New York and have already completed the campaign.
Worth noting all exotic caches gained from seasons will not drop the raid exclusive weapon Eagle Bearer.
Season 1 was released the week after the release of expansion Warlords of New York on March 10.
Season 1 - Shadow Tide
- Main article: Shadow Tide
Season 1 begins with the introduction of a second manhunt of rogue agents consist of Jupiter, Neptune, Mercury, Venus, and Saturn. Along with that, there are three Global Events and four League Events.
- March 10: Neptune Unlocks
- March 10: Neptune Manhunt
- March 17 - 30: Westside League
- March 24 - 30: Polarity Switch Global Event
- March 31: Venus Unlocks
- March 31 - April 6: Target Venus
- March 31: Urban Jungle Apparel Event
- April 7 - 20: Northeast League
- April 21: Saturn Unlocks
- April 21 - 27: Target Saturn
- April 28 - May 11: Home League
- May 5 - 11: Reanimated Global Event
- May 12: Mercury and Jupiter Unlock
- May 12: Target Mercury
- May 19 - June 1: Hill League
- May 26 - June 1: Guardians Global Event
Season 2 - Keener’s Legacy
- Main article: Keener's Legacy
Season 2 begins with the introduction of a third manhunt consisted of Hornet, Termite, Luna, Huntsman and Titan. It has four leagues, all which named after the rogue agents themselves. One Apparel Event, and four Global Events.
- June 23: Termite Unlocks
- June 23 - 29: Target Termite
- June 30 - July 13: Termite League
- July 7 - July 13: Hollywood Global Event
- July 14: Luna Unlocks
- July 14 - 20: Target Luna
- July 14: Phoenix Down Apparel Event
- July 21 - August 3: Luna League
- July 28 - August 3: Polarity Switch Global Event
- August 4: Huntsman Unlocks
- August 4: Huntsman Manhunt
- August 11 - August 24 : Huntsman League
- August 18 - August 24: Reanimated Global Event
- August 25: Titan and Hornet Unlock
- August 25 - 31: Target Titan
- September 1 - 21: Titan League
- September 8 - 21: Guardians Global Event
Season 3 - Concealed Agenda
- Main article: Concealed Agenda
In Season 3, we will be hunting down the leader of the BTSU, Bardon Schaeffer. It also introduces us to four rogue agents, Shade, Wraith, Dusk, and Belfry. It has four leagues, each named after the agents themselves. It also introduces us to a new Global Event along with the regular ones, and has one apparel event.
- September 22: Shade Unlocks
- September 22 - 29: Target Shade
- September 22 - October 5: Shade League
- September 29 - October 5: SHD Exposed Global Event
- October 6: Wraith Unlocks
- October 6 - 12: Target Wraith
- October 6: Last Resort Apparel Event
- October 13 - 26: Wraith League
- October 20 - 26: Hollywood Global Event
- October 27: Dusk Unlocks
- October 27 - November 2: Target Dusk
- November 3 - 16: Dusk League
- November 10 - 16: Polarity Switch Global Event
- November 17: Belfry and Bardon Schaeffer
- November 17 - 23: Target Belfry
- November 24 - December 6: Belfry League
- December 1 - 6: Guardians Global Event
Season 4 - End of Watch
- Main article: End of Watch
In Season 4, Faye Lau reappears and it's our job to neutralize her. Faye Lau brings four rogue lieutenants with her. These rogue agents are named Viper, Kestrel, Magnus, and Circe. Season 4 also adds a new Global Event, and has two apparel events.
- December 8: Viper Unlocks
- December 29: Kestrel Unlocks
- December 29: Target Kestrel
- January 5 - 18: Kestrel League
- January 12: SHD Exposed Global Event
- January 19: Magnus Unlocks
- January 19: Target Magnus
- January 26 - February 8: Magnus League
- February 2: Reanimated Global Event
- February 2: Codename: Nightmare Apparel Event
- February 9: Circe and Faye Lau Unlock
- February 9: Target Circe
- February 16 - March 2: Circe League
- February 23: Hollywood Global Event
Season 5 - Shadow Tide
- Main article: Shadow Tide
Season 5 will be a re-run of Season 1, giving you the chance to collect rewards and collectibles that you might have missed out on. This also means there will be regular Leagues and Global Events for you to participate in. On top of re-running seasons, we will continue to support the game with new Apparel Events.
XP Needed for Season Rank-ups
|Level||XP needed||Total XP|