Shields are a collectible in Tom Clancy's The Division and Tom Clancy's The Division 2, in the 1.8.2 update. Shields are earned by completing challenges, such as neutralizing Hunters. Each shield rewards a Shield Cache, containing one exotic weapon, two Classified Set pieces, 2,000 Phoenix Credits, 500 Division Tech, three Cypher Keys and the badge. They also unlock exclusive items in The Division 2. There are currently 12 shields. Additional shields were added in the following months after June 2018, ending it with Chieftain Shield in February 2019.
- Shepherd - Unlock the Base of Operations.
- Hazard - Clear 25 landmarks in the Dark Zone.
- Deadeye - Complete all weekly HVT's within a week.
- Avenger - Take out 10 named bosses in Manhattan, 10 in the Dark Zone and 10 in the West Side Pier area.
- Sacred - Reach Underground Rank 10, Kill 10 Hunters in the Underground, Complete 10 Phases in the Underground
- Phoenix - Extract 5 items, survive for 5 hours, and kill 5 Hunters in Survival.
- Talon - Get 3,000 Commendation score.
- Rebel - Reach Wave 15 in Resistance.
- Fang - Shield is only obtainable by completing these missions only on legendary:
- Prime - Collect three full Classified gear sets.
- Marshal - Collect all Exotic weapons and armor. Required armor, weapons, to obtain the shield:
- Ferro's Oxygen Mask
- Barrett's Bulletproof Vest
- Shortbow Championship Pads
- NinjaBike Messenger Bag
- Skulls MC Gloves
- Colonel Bliss's Holster
- Urban MDR
- The House
- Thompson M1928
- Tommy Gun
- Hungry Hog
- Big Alejandro
- Golden Rhino
- Chieftain - Achieve Gear Score 290.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.