“ Drops a support station that heals allies and can be used to revive downed allies.- Description ”
The Support Station is a piece of SHD Technology which somehow heals people within it's radius. The Support Station also serves as a Medical skill appearing in Tom Clancy's The Division. In order to unlock the skill you must unlock the Medical Wing Upgrade - Virus Lab, all the skill mods require Medical Wing Upgrade - Hazmat Unit.
Mod 1: Life Support Edit
“ Drops a revival station that automatically revives any allies who are downed within the affected area.- Description ”
- Increased Healing Rate
- Automatic Revive on players
The Life Support mod has mini-AEDs within its containment slots.
Mod 2: Immunizer Edit
“ Drops a recovery station that removes Status Effects and makes allies immune while within the affected area.- Description ”
- Reduced lifetime
- Removes Status Effects
The Immunizer mod has special cartridges within its containment slots.
Mod 3: Ammo Cache Edit
“ While close to the device, allies regain their ammo as they reload, and skill cooldown recovery is faster.- Description ”
- Increases Skill Haste
- Increases Signature Skill Resource Gain
- Gives ammo when reloading
The Ammo Cache mod has ammo magazines within its containment slots.
Master: Discharge Edit
Requires all Medical Wing Upgrades.
“ Once the device is disabled, all allies receive immediate healing.- Description ”
- When disabling skill, allies within healing radius will receive a heal.
- Heal is equivalent to one-third of an agent's health. Can overheal.
Note that all skill masteries are in addition to the other mods.
Base Values for Support Station at Level 30 Edit
|Base: Support Station||Mod: Life Support||Mod: Immunizer||Mod: Ammo Cache|
|Range||7.50 m||7.50 m||7.50 m||7.50 m|
|Healing Rate||1,028 HP/s||1,234 HP/s||1,028 HP/s||1,028 HP/s|
|Revive Time||5.0 s||5.0 s||5.0 s||5.0 s|
|Lifetime||24.0 s||24.0 s||19.20 s||24.0 s|
|Health||20,560 HP||20,560 HP||20,560 HP||20,560 HP|
|Cooldown||38.70 s||38.70 s||38.70 s||38.70 s|
- Boss Battles, Dark Zone Extractions or surviving a defense mission the support station will keep any squad within its healing range alive.
- If survival is not a concern then equipping Mod 3 will help keep ammo shortages to a minimum along with reducing skill cooldowns.
- Using it in conjunction with smart cover can create essentially a mobile fortress
- Note that Mod 3 will not replenish ammo, it will simply refund ammo after a reload whilst in the Support Stations radius.
- Before Update 1.4, the Support Station's cooldown time starts when the skill is deployed.
- In Update 1.4, the cooldown now starts when the device is disabled/destroyed.
- Solo players can revive themselves when their Support Station is active.
- It could be said that the Support Station was replaced with the Restorer Hive in Tom Clancy's The Division 2.