The UMP-45 has a moderated fire rate and magazine compared to other SMGs in-class. The Converted USC variant has a slightly higher rate of fire at a cost of a lower base magazine size.
The UMP-45 weapons have two talents at random, with its third talent automatically rolling with Ambusher.
- Increase your damage by 10% against targets in cover
- The UMP series submachine gun is a Heckler & Koch product intended to replace the MP5 design.
- In-game examples are designated UMP-45, indicating they are chambered in .45 ACP.
- Variants chambered in 9 mm and .40 S&W also exist as the UMP-9 and UMP-40.
- Two in-game variants have 30 round magazines, although the real world UMP-45 only loads 25 rounds.
- The Tactical UMP-45 sports an adaptor for installation of a Magpul UBR Collapsible Stock.
- A civilian version of the UMP design exists as the H&K USC, the Universal Self-loading Carbine.
- As the USC's primary market is civilians, it has a maximum magazine size of 20 and cannot be fired automatically. The in-game Converted USC was likely illegally modified for automatic fire.