The patch notes state the following
- Increased costs for converting crafting materials and crafting High-end items:
- 10 Standard (Green) materials instead of 5 to craft 1 Specialized (Blue) material
- 15 Specialized (Blue) materials instead of 5 to craft 1 High-end (Gold) material
- 10 High-end (Gold) materials instead of 8 to craft 1 lvl 31 High-end (Gold) item
- Changed deconstruction yield of Standard (Green) and High-end (Gold) items:
- Deconstructing a Standard (Green) item yields 1 Standard material instead of 2
- Deconstructing a High-end (Gold) item yields 1 High-end material instead of 2
So be sure to convert up any crafting materials you have and deconstruct any unwanted items before the update hits.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.